621 users online (69 members and 552 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011

    2010.07.24 Nancy Grace

    Did anyone watch this show?
    I was reading at AH, he said it was taped Fri. evening to air tonight.
    Eleanor Odom guest hosted and Shoemaker was to be on.

    Haleigh Cummings Update, Nancy Grace, July 24!
    From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

    LIVE from New York……….it’s SATURDAY NIGHT’S NANCY GRACE SHOW (July 24). Actually taped Friday night, that’s why you missed us.

    Starring Eleanor Odom, the tough Atlanta prosecutor with a tender heart for victims and visitors in the hot seat, except for defense lawyer Mickey Sherman. But he’s tough, he can take it, a fall guy with grace who took Eleanor’s dish, in a fine guest host debut as stand-in for Nancy.
    Cool, calm, collected, she delivers with aplomb, giving yours truly a honeymoon pass to break the latest artharris.com scoop on the show scheduled to air July 24 at 8 p.m.

    The topic: the status of perps and plea deals in the Haleigh Cummings drug trafficking sideshow. Will Lady Justice frown on babysitter Misty Croslin, brother Tommy and ex husband Ronald Cummings, as she weeps buckets for the presumed murdered 5 year old? Tune in to find out.

    more at link

    http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/23/...-24/#more-4462
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Did anyone watch this show?
    I was reading at AH, he said it was taped Fri. evening to air tonight.
    Eleanor Odom guest hosted and Shoemaker was to be on.

    Haleigh Cummings Update, Nancy Grace, July 24!
    From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

    LIVE from New York……….it’s SATURDAY NIGHT’S NANCY GRACE SHOW (July 24). Actually taped Friday night, that’s why you missed us.

    Starring Eleanor Odom, the tough Atlanta prosecutor with a tender heart for victims and visitors in the hot seat, except for defense lawyer Mickey Sherman. But he’s tough, he can take it, a fall guy with grace who took Eleanor’s dish, in a fine guest host debut as stand-in for Nancy.
    Cool, calm, collected, she delivers with aplomb, giving yours truly a honeymoon pass to break the latest artharris.com scoop on the show scheduled to air July 24 at 8 p.m.

    The topic: the status of perps and plea deals in the Haleigh Cummings drug trafficking sideshow. Will Lady Justice frown on babysitter Misty Croslin, brother Tommy and ex husband Ronald Cummings, as she weeps buckets for the presumed murdered 5 year old? Tune in to find out.

    more at link

    http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/23/...-24/#more-4462
    Dang, I missed the 8pm show and now there are only 8 minutes left of the 10pm show. I thought I saw on the bottom of the screen that Ron was going to be do the plea deal after Misty is sentenced and that LE is hoping that this item will make Misty talk??????? When will the show be available to see. I hate to wait until 1am.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    OKAY....I now have blood squirting out of my eyes!!!!

    WTH did Shoemaker say? I didn't believe my own ears. I heard him answer the question of misty getting a deal and maybe getting fifteen years. He said, no way, she is looking at a mandatory 25 yr because she has crimes that demand that.

    EXCUSE MOI! So did Ronald.. WTH' is Shoemaker talking about? Why didn't the host say Ronold (I hate the way people want to respect up his name) also had charges with 25 yr mandatorys. What is Shoemaker up to? Seems like he is dirtying up the water for misty and at the same time letting the rest of the public think rc didn't do anything as bad as misty did.

    ......grrrrrrrr...this case has got on my last nerve. Showmaker has a lot of moxey!
    Last edited by grandmaj; 07-25-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: name variation

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Dang, I missed the 8pm show and now there are only 8 minutes left of the 10pm show. I thought I saw on the bottom of the screen that Ron was going to be do the plea deal after Misty is sentenced and that LE is hoping that this item will make Misty talk??????? When will the show be available to see. I hate to wait until 1am.
    Shoemaker has said rc will not be sentenced till everyone has been to court and been sentenced......grrrrrrr

    I have been saying this from day one...and I'm angry that I was right. He said he has court coming up but sentencing is to be delayed...grrr

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    I watched about the first 25 minutes. I had to do something else and didn't catch the rest.

    It seemed to be a lot of speculation by AH. I didn't hear anything solid reported. JMHO.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Ron will testify against any of them at any time and needs to be available to do so. What a hero, isn't he?

    It's a darn shame he couldn't think of anything eighteen months ago but now has loads of info to help out the State Prosecution when they need him...POS!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Shoemaker has said rc will not be sentenced till everyone has been to court and been sentenced......grrrrrrr

    I have been saying this from day one...and I'm angry that I was right. He said he has court coming up but sentencing is to be delayed...grrr
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I had the feeling the entire time that Ron would definitely have the last word. This makes me so pizzed. Now, for those of you who still think that Ron is not being given special consideration, please raise your hand! I surely hope that Misty gets the dang message and get her head out of her butt. Which story is her attorney going with when he states that Misty has told LE all she knows? She has already crawfished away from the "Joe took Haleigh story, she claimed that she just picked it up from everyone telling her that that's probably happened".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Ron will testify against any of them at any time and needs to be available to do so. What a hero, isn't he?

    It's a darn shame he couldn't think of anything eighteen months ago but now has loads of info to help out the State Prosecution when they need him...POS!
    Yep, if he throws Misty and probably Tommy under the bus, how the heck is he going to explain why he didn't go to LE with this information. And why was he still "sleeping with the enemy"?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    Misty was ready to plead but now that this has occured, Fields does not know what to do. No deal for misty and they don't expect a deal.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Whatever, Isnt The 20th of Aug when Ron is basically going to accept the plea, its not a trial? Isnt that two days before Mistys trial? Ron and Shoemaker can dream on.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,588
    Just darted by the Art Harris site to read what he had to say about Nancy Grace Show and just have to say: I wish the heck he would stop referring to Misty as Haleigh's ex-step mother. She was never Haleigh's stepmother and will never be Haleigh's stepmother. Just blowing a bit of steam at this news.........

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Yep, if he throws Misty and probably Tommy under the bus, how the heck is he going to explain why he didn't go to LE with this information. And why was he still "sleeping with the enemy"?
    At the very beginning of the program, it was stated that Ron maintains to this day that he will kill whomever harmed his daughter.

    My fear is...he might try to say that he was gathering evidence for HIMSELF, and he did not go to LE because he intended to "take the trash out when it's time" on his OWN. I.e., when he had enough compelling evidence against Misty, Tommy, Joe, or whomever - HE was going to mete out justice himself. Of course now that he's had time to reflect, he's going to man up and turn that information over to the court, and let them deliver justice to the guilty. After all, he has no recourse now since he will be in prison; he can't very well carry out his threat from behind bars, right?

    I always figure the lawyers have a reason for everything they release to the press. That statement about Ron's continuing threat probably came from his camp. Perhaps they are setting the stage for this sort of excuse, as we know the FIRST question will be in regard to Ron withholding this information all this time.
    Last edited by leslie1960; 07-25-2010 at 12:10 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    I missed the 10 pm show, I don't see it up on Patty's site (she has a note on her YT page that she is taking a much needed break from recording/uploading for a bit) so I am going to catch the 1 am show in a few minutes. I am glad to see coverage of the Haleigh related players back on but from the sounds of things I don't think I will like what Shoemaker had to say about his client. I will have something soft in hand to throw at the tv so I don't damage it, I see some of dd's stuffed animals laying around that will work. lol
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Whatever, Isnt The 20th of Aug when Ron is basically going to accept the plea, its not a trial? Isnt that two days before Mistys trial? Ron and Shoemaker can dream on.
    Yes, that is correct but the catch is Ron will not be sentenced until after Misty!

    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Midwest now OC forever
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Shoemaker has said rc will not be sentenced till everyone has been to court and been sentenced......grrrrrrr

    I have been saying this from day one...and I'm angry that I was right. He said he has court coming up but sentencing is to be delayed...grrr
    No reason to get angry...it is not for Ron's advantage. Once the defendant is sentenced, the deal is final. No taking it back. The State could not enforce the deal. Ron would no longer have to cooperate or he could get caught in a lie and the State would have no recourse.

    However, as long as Ron is not sentence, if he does not fully cooperate or they catch him in a lie....THEY CAN PULL THE DEAL.

    Just because Shoemaker says that everyone else will be sentenced before Ron does not make it true. I would not be surprised if Misty and Tommy's sentencing are dragged out also. Just like Ron, as long as they have not been sentenced, they can be pressured to cooperate with the threat of the SA going for the maximum sentence.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2010.04.21 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:50 AM
  2. 2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.
    By WillenFan21 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:23 AM
  3. 2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 11:15 AM
  4. Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.
    By WillenFan21 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 01:58 AM