"In her own words" section on justicefordarlie.net

misspriss26

Reaction score
WOW! She sure tells a different story! She says she passed out the night of the murders....later she was screaming hysterically for her babies in the hospital. She says she was throwing up from grief at the police station. Almost collapsed onto the casket and was crying hysterically, etc....court transcripts say the opposite!

I will say I listened to the 911 call again and she does sound hysterical. Where she screws up is "we have to find who did this" (said it TWICE)comment and, of course, the infamous "I already picked the knife up...if we could have gotten the prints...maybe...maybe". All that should be on your mind in this situation lady is "does my kid have a pulse?"

If you read the "in her own words" she sounds so childish. She actually says pl-please (as in puh-lease) regarding the fact that she doesn't wear a bra (which, off topic I know but I read she had EE size implants...pretty heavy to go bra-less and in the silly string video you can see those bad boys flopping around....I often wonder, since she knew she was going to be filmed for that, why she didn't get all dolled up (or Darlie-ed up, I should say)

I dont know if we can get a discussion going on this but I'd like to try :)

I must say first that I believe Darlie is guilty of the crimes she is accused of yet the little part of me keeps saying a mother would never! yet....

two things strike me and I am only on the second paragraph here

1. in the first diagram she draws, she draws furniture, herself as a little stickperson, but not the children.

2. when she is tellling how she woke she says:

I asked him to make sure the door was locked on his way upstairs -- he said he already checked it and it was -- five minutes later I fell asleep. Next thing I remember -- Damon runs into my right shoulder and says "mommy." I sat straight up and saw a "blur" of a man between my couch and kitchen bar. I stood up and Damon walked behind me.

BBM to show what I mean - look where she changes from past tense (as one normally relates an incident) to present - it is well documented among investigators that changing tenses mid-story indicates a falsehood.

Hi guys... I've been following this case since it broke in the news... I haven't posted in this forum about it--or anywhere else, but it is intriguing.

Anyway, this thread is a great topic and I hope it develops into a discussion.

I dont know if we can get a discussion going on this but I'd like to try :)

I must say first that I believe Darlie is guilty of the crimes she is accused of yet the little part of me keeps saying a mother would never! yet....

two things strike me and I am only on the second paragraph here

1. in the first diagram she draws, she draws furniture, herself as a little stickperson, but not the children.

2. when she is tellling how she woke she says:

I asked him to make sure the door was locked on his way upstairs -- he said he already checked it and it was -- five minutes later I fell asleep. Next thing I remember -- Damon runs into my right shoulder and says "mommy." I sat straight up and saw a "blur" of a man between my couch and kitchen bar. I stood up and Damon walked behind me.

BBM to show what I mean - look where she changes from past tense (as one normally relates an incident) to present - it is well documented among investigators that changing tenses mid-story indicates a falsehood.

Yes, a mother would. There's more than enough proof of that in the news every day. Although none of us want to believe it, hate to believe it. Nor do we want Darlie to be guilty, but she is.

Darlie is a pathological liar, I don't believe anything she says about this case. No way was Damon up walking and talking...that's a complete lie.

WOW! She sure tells a different story! She says she passed out the night of the murders....later she was screaming hysterically for her babies in the hospital. She says she was throwing up from grief at the police station. Almost collapsed onto the casket and was crying hysterically, etc....court transcripts say the opposite!

I will say I listened to the 911 call again and she does sound hysterical. Where she screws up is "we have to find who did this" (said it TWICE)comment and, of course, the infamous "I already picked the knife up...if we could have gotten the prints...maybe...maybe". All that should be on your mind in this situation lady is "does my kid have a pulse?"

If you read the "in her own words" she sounds so childish. She actually says pl-please (as in puh-lease) regarding the fact that she doesn't wear a bra (which, off topic I know but I read she had EE size implants...pretty heavy to go bra-less and in the silly string video you can see those bad boys flopping around....I often wonder, since she knew she was going to be filmed for that, why she didn't get all dolled up (or Darlie-ed up, I should say)

I think she sounds more angry than hysterical on that call. All that shouting and hysteria completely stop when she angrily says to Darin, that someone just walked in here an intentionally did this.

I think she sounds more angry than hysterical on that call. All that shouting and hysteria completely stop when she angrily says to Darin, that someone just walked in here an intentionally did this.

Was she angry or was she actually giving Darin a warning....that this is our story and you better stand by me?

I have also noticed in the tape that her hysteria can be turned on and off so to speak, in many areas of the tape she does sound quite hysterical but I noticed that when the operator asks her a question or says "ma'am?" Darlie responds very quickly and calmly.

It does not make sense to me how you can be completely hysterical one second but then cool as a cucumber when someone asks you a simple question.

I think she is some what convincing but I don't think she had the energy to be "hysterical" for the whole 911 call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back