GUILTY KY - Gary Thomas for child *advertiser censored*, Florence, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://www.wxix.com/Global/story.asp?S=12859347

"COVINGTON, KY (FOX19) - A Florence man was sentenced Friday in a large international child *advertiser censored* investigation.

Gary A. Thomas, 38, was sentenced to 162 months in prison and 20 years of supervised release for distributing child *advertiser censored*.

In April 2010, Thomas pled guilty to the charge and admitted that he sent and received approximately 2,000 images of child *advertiser censored* over the Internet for the last several years. This activity was discovered during an internal investigation into a child *advertiser censored* ring in Europe, but the FBI discovered he had traded child *advertiser censored* in the U.S., as well......"

and

"......other images depicted violent and sadistic acts of child abuse......"

more at link

I wonder if this guy has any kids and if he was producing *advertiser censored* as well. I assume he would have been charged with production if that was the case, but you can never be sure with these prosecutions. So much seems to get left out.

I get the same impression, Belinda. I'd like to see a non- mug-shot photo of the man, hear about his profession and prior contacts he might have had with children. I'm almost always left feeling that so many of these cases are swept away a little too quickly. I honor what LE is doing to protect our children. I guess I just have too many questions.

Ladies, about the only thing I could find on him is he has also lived in Indiana and Ohio.

It makes it difficult when the name Gary Thomas is fairly common in Kentucky itself if ya know what I mean?

That's my point, Filly. There's this disconnect between the arrest and a short article and the sentencing. I always wonder about the community. How do parents know how to ask questions if they don't know what questions to ask. If this guy was whisked away, do the neighbors know what was going on? Did he work with kids? How about young relatives?

Don't you all wonder if, ten years from now, a young man or woman from that area will start disclosing to a therapist about this sicko who molested them. They think, but aren't positive that the guy's name was "something like Gary or Cary". Those kids need to be found NOW before they self-destruct.

Don't you all wonder if, ten years from now, a young man or woman from that area will start disclosing to a therapist about this sicko who molested them. Those kids need to be found NOW before they self-destruct.

Unfortunately Izzy I don't wonder. I know so.

Self-destruct and half the free world including themselves aren't sure why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back