2010.07.26 Grand Jury begins

freefallzzzz

Reaction score
Live breaking news on KGW - local tv
Showing DS leaving courthouse.
Will post link when kgw.com updates site

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...bpoenaed-by-grand/uUe0JJ6oVky8uRAja_o1cA.cspx

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Updated today at 11:57 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

DS? You mean Dede? Holy freaking crap...I wonder what she said? Whoa...just WHOA!

Original.jpg

She doesn't look happy in that pic, Bean. Wow. I wonder if she testified truthfully like George Anthony? Especially if those details aren't going to be released? Hmmmm, the presser for tomorrow is taking on a whole other meaning now...

Could DEEDEE be testifying about TH murder indictment? is that what a grand jury is about? Like a material witness? I just dont know to much about Grand Jurys

thanks Freefallzzzz.

This is awesome news. DS at the GJ. If the GJ agrees, We should have the indictment/arrest announcement when they adjourn. I'll be they are scheduled to meet on testimony & deliberations today & tomorrow - given the scheduled presser. How in the world did they keep that under wraps so long? DS's cousin's info was very good. wowza.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:praying:
for Kyron & family​

Mine as well set the crock pot for dinner! Something huge is coming down in the next 24 hours!

Oh god. I'm praying that the investigation moves forward quickly now and gives information to the family... but I'm heartbroken that kyron does not seem to be coming home. I'm afraid to hear the truth.

OMG I am trying not to freak out at work right now. What time is the presser tomorrow? I think I know what's going to happen...

WoW! Huge news!!! I hope there will be some resolution for Kyron's family!

Oh how we wish OR was a sunshine state. :sunshine:

And...I wanna know who else was in & out of that courtroom! The press must know!

I wonder if she flipped on her BFF?? Since the prosecution runs all Grand Juries, perhaps they met with DeDe in advance. I can imagine them telling her that their #1 priority is Kyron and catching the "big fish" (primary suspect) rather than the lesser players. This is quite common. If DeDe had pertinent information for them, I hope she felt secure enough to let it ALL SPILL OUT!!

Hoping and Praying for answers for Kyron!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back