Kyron Case Coming Up On HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM sayin there should be video of TH's truck driving around.
Rod Wheeler saying once they charge her they will hold her so they want to have enough evidence to hold her

All are speculating that the news conference tomorrow will be announcing TH's arrest

HLN now playing audio of former Capt. McCain stating they have enough for probable cause on the murder for hire of Kaine.

Taking calls from viewers

just observing...watching coverage on HLN...K's smile is much more genuine w/his mom. JMO IMO :cow:

Jean Casarez saying it's a "criminal investigation not a homicide investigation" New legal document filed by KH mentioning TH paid $350K for legal fees, not sure where TH may have gotten that kind of cash. KH could claim this is an asset of the marriage not a debt.

Jane Velez-Mitchell talking about Kyron case on Issues this hour.

jvm:
MSigona: out over the weekend at school; number of photos and surv video but LE asking for more. Largest search ever in this area

jvm: parents lashing out at DDS... and DDS testified at GJ. Lawyer says they (th and dds) no longer in contact

jvm talking about timeline of TH (grocery shopping and drive in the truck to soothe the earrache.. but no one can be found to corroborate her story)

jvm:
pat brown: on terri from the start; says that they are looking at terri alone and talks about presser tomorrow

investigator: from oregon... doesn't think she testified and is waiting on a grant of "transactional immunity" before she talks to the grand jury.. he doesn't think the presser will announce anything "big"

I tend to think WS legal experts are more on the ball than most of HLN's...

There is so much speculation from the legal experts on the show. Talking about perhaps TH got a media deal for the money. Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

There is so much speculation from the legal experts on the show. Talking about perhaps TH got a media deal for the money. Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

lol, I've never listened to these folk before, but that part was hilarious.. "A media deal?! Oh Mahh Gawwwd!"

heheh

jvm: talking about 350k paid:

talking head... high by any standard for a retainer.. mentions media deal...

pat brown: her behaviors so peculiar.. and says that is why the focus is on her because her story is not straight

caller: any connection between landscaper and dds?

jvm: fascinating issue. DDS (landscaper/gardner) friend for 7 years (looking at facebook of dds)...asks Mike brooks.. dds leaves for 1.5 hours connection?

MB: doesn't believe ls connection but where was DDS.. thinks LE knows

commercial

*********note this this not my opinion. I am typing up what is going on during the show for those who cannot watch

Isn't Oregon basically the land of landcapers and herbal garden planters, more or less, no offense to anyone?

jvm:

Kaine has truck back... MB thinks nothing found there significant (in the truck)

Pat brown: thinks that something could have happened that day and she completely forgot

Isn't Oregon basically the land of landcapers and herbal garden planters, more or less, no offense to anyone?
not sure.. just reporting what is said in the show

ETA: I just tried to type up what I heard for those without tv.... my great aunt lives in oregon and her veggies are HUGE! One of her cukes could equal five of mine easily! LOL

jvm talking about timeline of TH (grocery shopping and drive in the truck to soothe the earrache.. but no one can be found to corroborate her story)

I would think the bank transactions (her debit card) would be able to show some of the timeline. The supposed ear ache is a whole other show!

On another note, JVM just said that DeDe Spicher (pronounced as Spicer?) stayed with Terri after Kaine and baby left the house? I didn't know that. I wonder what all was shared then!

jvm:

Kaine has truck back... MB thinks nothing found there significant (in the truck)

Pat brown: thinks that something could have happened that day and she completely forgot

I'm wondering if she didn't want the truck that day for two reasons: 1) because there are a lot of white Ford trucks that look just like that one, and 2) it could get through terrain that her little Mustang couldn't even begin to climb over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong