WS very slow

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem? I have to refresh a page several times before it will load. And it still takes 3-5 minutes to load. If I want to quote it never loads at all.

yep and my computer is in great shape -- good speed etc. but methinks there's a traffic jam on here

yes I've been experiencing it all day/night

I'm not a fan of Safari, but I just started browsing on it and it seems to be much quicker. I think IE might be having issues tonight.

Please know that admin is aware of an issue with the forum getting overloaded and is working on the problem. It may be a bit longer, so please be patient. :grouphug:

It's even slower now than it was earlier. :(

I think it ebbs and tides. It is going to take some upgrading which takes time. It may be a few weeks, so hang on! :grouphug:

I'm not a fan of Safari, but I just started browsing on it and it seems to be much quicker. I think IE might be having issues tonight.

It's not IE, I never use it only use Firefox and the forum is really dragging. All other websites load fine for me.
It's not particularly busy here either so it doesn't appear to be overload.
I sure hope there's a bigger faster server here before the Caylee case goes to trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back