1215 users online (206 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Model seeks record breasts

A Mexican model is hoping to make the record books after having 13 breast implant operations.

The model, who calls herself simply Sabrina, has insured her 42GG breasts for 550,000.

She's already had nine operations on her chest and is planning four more to get up to 42XX, reports Infobae.com.

She is facing her next operation in a month's time, after which she hopes to make it into the Guinness book of records.

"I don't care how many times I have to be operated on, I just want to be the record holder," Sabrina said.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

42XX?? What is that? What kind of doctor would agree to something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    42XX?? What is that? What kind of doctor would agree to something like this?
    A Mexican one? Just a guess....
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

would these boobs be bigger or smaller than AnnaNicole whitetrash Smith?
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

I need pictures of this. She will not be able to stand upright with those things attached to her chest!
    And thats all I have to say about that!

Good grief!

Never heard of double G's or double X's. Where would she find a bra to fit? Well, I guess if you've spent that much money and had that many operations on them, then you just want to let them hang out!

Do you remember those bouncy balls that had the handle that you could bounce along the sidewalk on when we were kids? THAT is what I picture in this idiotic woman's chest!!!!

Good lord! I saw a Health channel special on a woman who had double I breasts (which hung to her waist). She had them reduced to double D (good old hubby still wanted big breasts) - I think they took off about 11 or so pounds of flesh.

Double XX breasts... shes gonna need a wheelbarrow to carry them in!