Model seeks record breasts

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Mexican model is hoping to make the record books after having 13 breast implant operations.

The model, who calls herself simply Sabrina, has insured her 42GG breasts for £550,000.

She's already had nine operations on her chest and is planning four more to get up to 42XX, reports Infobae.com.

She is facing her next operation in a month's time, after which she hopes to make it into the Guinness book of records.

"I don't care how many times I have to be operated on, I just want to be the record holder," Sabrina said.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1047529.html?menu=news.quirkies

would these *advertiser censored* be bigger or smaller than AnnaNicole whitetrash Smith?

I need pictures of this. She will not be able to stand upright with those things attached to her chest!

Good grief!

Never heard of double G's or double X's. Where would she find a bra to fit? Well, I guess if you've spent that much money and had that many operations on them, then you just want to let them hang out!

Do you remember those bouncy balls that had the handle that you could bounce along the sidewalk on when we were kids? THAT is what I picture in this idiotic woman's chest!!!!

Good lord! I saw a Health channel special on a woman who had double I breasts (which hung to her waist). She had them reduced to double D (good old hubby still wanted big breasts) - I think they took off about 11 or so pounds of flesh.

Double XX breasts... shes gonna need a wheelbarrow to carry them in!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back