Spicher attorney would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested

redkatrampant

Reaction score
Here
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

I REALIZE THAT THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ELSEWHERE. THOUGHT IT NEEDED IT'S OWN THREAD.
"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

I believe if Dede is seeking immunity, she does have information that will implicate Terri in Kyron's disappearance. The fact that Terri has not appeared before the Grand Jury has been said to mean she is the subject of the investigation. So I am not surprised that Dede's lawyer believes this, if they are close to an immunity deal.

He could also be broadcasting to the D.A. and the public that Dede does have information that will result in Terri's arrest. Putting a little pressure on the D.A. to expedite the immunity deal.

I believe if Dede is seeking immunity, she does have information that will implicate Terri in Kyron's disappearance. The fact that Terri has not appeared before the Grand Jury has been said to mean she is the subject of the investigation. So I am not surprised that Dede's lawyer believes this, if they are close to an immunity deal.

He could also be broadcasting to the D.A. and the public that Dede does have information that will result in Terri's arrest. Putting a little pressure on the D.A. to expedite the immunity deal.
BBM
Oh I hope so. I so want resolution. And I hope that it results in finding Kyron safe and sound.

Hey Red! Thanks for the thread! (and also good to know that you are the "keeper of the smelling salts"...!)

It would be nice to have something official to go on, but I will not be shocked if LE waits some more before making an arrest. This one just seems to be a long-cook case.

Don't want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead but LE must have some whopper pile of evidence that they are keeping under lock and key. As many have stated on other threads, based on what we (the public) know from MSM and DY/TY/KH, there is next to nothing that would stand up in a court of law against Terri.

DS' lawyer wouldn't be privy to this, would he? Since no charges have been filed against his client, he can't force LE to "show their cards," right? Is he simply basing his statement on the media crucifixion of Terri?

At this point, personally, I'm not so much interested in a conviction as finding out WHERE IS KYRON?

:cow:

Hey Red! Thanks for the thread! (and also good to know that you are the "keeper of the smelling salts"...!)

We have needed so many that I thought I would keep a supply on hand.
Is it wrong that I keep checking the MCSO site for bookings?

Don't want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead but LE must have some whopper pile of evidence that they are keeping under lock and key. As many have stated on other threads, based on what we (the public) know from MSM and DY/TY/KH, there is next to nothing that would stand up in a court of law against Terri.

DS' lawyer wouldn't be privy to this, would he? Since no charges have been filed against his client, he can't force LE to "show their cards," right? Is he simply basing his statement on the media crucifixion of Terri?

At this point, personally, I'm not so much interested in a conviction as finding out WHERE IS KYRON?

Couldn't Dede have told her Lawyer in confidence what she had? What she told the GJ?

not at all Red, not at all!

slightly O/T (but does have to do with her atty) another poster in the psychic thread was watching fox news and said that she heard that DDS did in fact invoke her 5th yesterday!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5452836&postcount=39"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sonja Grace (Oregon psychic) claims to know where Kyron is[/ame]

ETA: methinks she is going for that transactional immunity and she KNOWS SOMETHING... and her lawyer knows she knows... that is why he thinks there will be an arrest!

I'm just feeling that anyone who needs any immunity before talking about a missing child probably has knowlege of a deceased child. (If she does want immunity).

I can't believe this attorney would even say this to the media. OY!

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

So, what???? Does this imply that it was supposedly the grounds near DS's home which she was gardening with her landlord and another person? But I thought it was supposed to be in the Horman neighborhood or close and DS lived farther away.

See this is why I am leaning toward the fact that this could be a way of him letting TH know that the info was out. Or even letting the public know.

all he cares about is protecting his own client.. and after reading up on transactional immunity... she will be one safe cookie if she gets it! She could have helped in a crime and she will be safe from any prosecution related to any wrongdoing she may have been a part of to include guilty knowledge, etc.

here we go folks... fasten those safety belts and remember that the seat cushions double as flotation devices

Unfortunately, there is one other thing he may be basing his statement on. His own personal (attorney client gained) knowledge of important facts pertaining to Kyron's disappareance. How would he gain that info? From his client. Who will go before the GJ and testify to that knowledge, whatever it is, after asking for and getting immunity. MOO

So, what???? Does this imply that it was supposedly the grounds near DS's home which she was gardening with her landlord and another person? But I thought it was supposed to be in the Horman neighborhood or close and DS lived farther away.

Well consider this possible scenario. LE may have cell phone pings that place her somewhere. OR she was one to keep her cell close by and always answer. And the fact that she may have told LE that she was with them but had to backtrack when they said " Um, no she wasn't". What is hard here is we have little to go on. The statement could mean nothing, or it could mean alot.

here we go folks... fasten those safety belts and remember that the seat cushions double as flotation devices

respectfully snipped by me.

Thankfully I am fat enough to need 2 seats... so in a crash I kinda sorta have my own luxury yacht.

Totally unrelated to the above quote, I think DS's lawyer made this statement based on his knowledge of what DS is sharing (or about to share) with the GJ.

I'm thinking he is basing that statement on what his client, DD, told him. And it must be good. But it may have nothing to do with Kyron, maybe it all has to do with the MFH. Regarding immunity, DD may not have been directly involved in anything, but may have knowledge/information from what TH has told her.

Me, too. Aren't we an attractive species?

Well knowing what we know...that media follows us here...LE surely knows too..and they may hold off on having the info in the database until after the presser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back