2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread was created for discussion during and right after today's presser. At some point after the presser is over, the thread will be closed and we encourage pulling out topics from the presser for discussion in new threads.

The only posts allowed before the presser begins are those that direct members to online live feeds of the presser. All other posts will be removed without explanation.

The "waiting room" for discussion about the presser is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109906"]Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:praying: Praying that the information from this presser leads us to Kyron!

Will any large media outlet be televising this presser? None of the live streams work for me, need extra plugins that won't install properly for me. Argh!

Matou -- You can try CNN or FoxNews, I doubt HLN will have it unless they break into "Showbiz Tonight", which I doubt

I'm going to record the live coverage with my camera and upload via youtube so it might take a while but for anyone who might not be able to watch it, just wanted to let ya know :smile:

Thanks all! I got all techie and figured it out, I have Katu's video player now xox. I'm nervous.

104 guests viewing! sign up and join the party!

Koin is better for me in Texas. Nothing on HLN or CNN right now. (am I pathetic that I have a TV in my office? LOL)

Please please please give us some good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv