GUILTY CA - Chere Osmanhodzic, 34, murdered, Valley Village, 24 July 2010

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This story sounds a little odd. I hope we hear more about this.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_15612573?source=rss_viewed

Police Monday night sought information about a suspect reportedly seen leaving the scene of a weekend fire in Valley Village where a bride-to-be was found dead in her burned-out home.

Family, friends and loved ones held a vigil tonight for Chere Osmanhodzic, 34, who was found dead after the Saturday night fire at 11594 Riverside Drive.

"We need to catch this guy," Mike Cameron, identified by KCAL9 as the woman's father, told people at the vigil tonight.

when I read this part of the article,

A witness identified as Patricia Dixon told KCAL she couldn't see what was going on when the boyfriend confronted the suspect, but she heard angry voices coming from behind a cement wall.

"It was just a brief outcry," Dixon said. "There was a note of excitement ... a very angry voice just raging, `What are you doing?' He said it twice."

the first thing I thought was, did he catch her with a lover?????

I am hoping for more information, this is confusing.

From Filly's link:

As the sun began to set, Adam left to run a quick errand. However, when he returned 30 minutes later, something was very wrong. His front door had been locked and when he tried to enter, someone tried to keep him out.

Cops say Adam saw a Hispanic man inside the home. He chased the man out of the house and down the street -- neighbors even saw Adam pursuing on foot. Neighbors also saw Adam and Chere's home engulfed in flames; the unknown man had apparently set a fire to cover up a far more awful crime.

I'm glad to read that there were witnesses that saw him chase the man. Prayers for her family.

Why did this story get so little play?

It is on JVM now...

Manhunt for this ex-con...

This is so tragic. So very sad.

This monster was deported twice. :furious::furious:

RIP Cherre :rose:

hey they caught this dude today! brought him back from Mexico as he is a US citizen,
This is really good news. Mexican officals reporting having him yesterday and US picked him at the b order today. As I understand it he can still face the death penalty because he is a US citizen. he claimed to be an illegal alien on other arrests , but he isn't.

Valley Village murder suspect extradited

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said they caught the man suspected of killing a woman in Valley Village before setting her home on fire. He has already been extradited back to California.
Baja state police arrested Omar Loera in Mexicali, Mexico, on Tuesday at about 2 p.m. He is now at the Van Nuys Jail.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7722351

he was on America's Most Wanted List. This is wonderful news.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=73953

From June 2011:

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...ads-guilty-and-is-sentenced-to-life-in-prison

Apologizing for the senseless grief he caused, a 34-year-old transient was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison for murdering a Valley Village woman just two months before her wedding.

Omar Armando Loera spoke quietly during an emotional hearing in which he pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the fatal stabbing of Cheree Osmanhodzic last July 24...

In an apparently random crime, Loera broke into the Riverside Drive apartment Osmanhodzic shared with her fiance, Adam Culvey, intending to burglarize it for whatever he could get, officials said. He surprised Osmanhodzic, who had just returned home from shopping for a wedding dress with her mother. He stabbed the young woman 20 times, set a fire to mask his crime, then fled, getting away with only her driver's license.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back