1221 users online (212 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.

Terri's Emails to Desiree

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._to_kyron.html

On the day Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman exchanged several emails with the boy's mom.

But something was amiss.

Terri Horman's email updates on Kyron were brief, to the point, rather than the long, rambling missives that Desiree Young, the boy's mom, was accustomed to getting from her.
    ETA: The article goes on to say that this is just one new detail that came out in an interview whose audio will be available late today.

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._to_kyron.html

ETA: The article goes on to say that this is just one new detail that came out in an interview whose audio will be available late today.
    I wonder what the times of those emails were?

At least she didn't email Desiree to tell her Kyron was missing...

I can see what Desiree means. I have one friend that if I get a short email, I know something is seriously wrong immediately.

If TH was emailing DY on a blackberry/iphone while DY was driving up to Portland after she'd been notified that Kyron was missing, it makes sense that the emails would be brief. Frantic situation, needing to update DY quickly, etc... JMO

My emails are so varied in length that there is no way you could think something was hinky. It's the content that would be the sign, IMO.

And I suppose if she'd have sent the "same rambling emails" she's always sent, someone would say she didn't react as though anything were affecting her, same old same old.

We don't know if these emails were before Kyron was realized missing or after. I have to wait for the video to be posted which probably won't run until after the news conference to decide what this may mean to me.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    And I suppose if she'd have sent the "same rambling emails" she's always sent, someone would say she didn't react as though anything were affecting her, same old same old.
    what exactly is the "same old same old"?

I'd like to know what time Terri sent these emails and if she can email from her phone.

That would mean a lot more to me than how long they were.

Let's face it... any deviation from Terri's normal behavior would be suspicious in the mom's eyes. But, I agree with Debs... if Terri had sent long, detailed emails, she would be accused of having no sense of urgency and acting like everything was okay when it clearly was not. I don't think she could do anything right, at that point.

On the day Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman exchanged several emails with the boy's mom.

The key words here are "on the day Kyron went missing." I would think Terri and Kaine were meeting with LE while Desiree was driving to Portland.

Why is this only coming out today? I have to file this one with the bee allergy and strawberry birthmark "oh by the way" ....

hmm, maybe just updates like Kyron's project looks great, Kyron was all excited, I took pictures so you can see it etc.

This sounds like these were emails sent prior to Kyron being discovered missing but, on June 4th...the day of the SF and maybe just to say...Hey, check out my FB, I posted a pic of Kyron with his project!

Just a guess...

Um, I thought these two didn't really like each other - or at least Desiree didn't like TH? So why not shut down these long chatty emails a long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post

The key words here are "on the day Kyron went missing." I would think Terri and Kaine were meeting with LE while Desiree was driving to Portland.

Why is this only coming out today? I have to file this one with the bee allergy and strawberry birthmark "oh by the way" ....
    It was something I read or heard right in the beginning. I think from a vid or interview with dy's local friend. Classified as rumor, I think, and no msm mention of it since then. Kind of like the dr. appt. business, imo.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast