CA - Bryan, 12, & Christian Gonzalez, 10, fatally shot, Mystic Hills, 27 July 2010

Ruflossn

"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."
Reaction score
Authorities say two young brothers have been found shot to death in a ravine near a Southern California ranch.

San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Bachman says a family member discovered the bodies of 12-year-old Bryan Gonzalez and his 10-year-old brother, Christian Gonzalez, shortly before noon Tuesday near a Chino Hills ranch.

Details about the deaths haven't been released, but Bachman says it's believed only the two boys were involved and there is no outstanding suspect. She says foul play hasn't been completely ruled out.

Bachman says deputies were called to the scene after neighbors heard gunshots.

She says the family is cooperating with investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/27/sheriff-brothers-ages-shot-death-ravine-near-california-ranch/

I do hope to hear some more about this story> It sounds bizarre and too horrible to accept if this was a murder suicide pact or a double suicide of two young boys! I have a ten yr old, I simply cannot fathom anything in his life being so awful that he felt the only way out was to end it. This story bears investigation iMO.

wth!

at 10 & 12, it would have to be something horrendous for them to consider suicide together

Those poor babies. Their poor parents.

I wish they would release more information.

Lil guys. This is too sad. Devastating.

Mom worked at a nearby Burger King. She made pancakes for them for breakfast. She went to work. She returned at lunch and couldn't find the boys. She goes back to work and gets a call like this?

Prayers for this entire community.

http://www.inlandnewstoday.com/story.php?s=15302

Sheriff’s spokeswoman Jodie Miller said family members told deputies about finding the bodies and a firearm.

“They are investigating exactly what happened to Christian and Bryan Gonzalez. Investigators have determined that both boys did suffer from gunshot wounds, however the investigation is ongoing.”

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_D_twodead28.26302105.html

Bryan and Christian Gonzalez's mother made them pancakes for breakfast Tuesday morning, then left to work at Jack in the Box, said co-worker Lorena Ramirez. But shortly after arriving, she said her kids were missing and she had to leave, Ramirez said.

Just before noon, a family member discovered the boys' bodies about 60 feet away from their home, behind trees near a windmill and a water tower. The home is on the property of a firewood business.

Sheriff's homicide detectives and Chino Valley fire paramedics pronounced them dead at the scene. Police found a gun near their bodies, Miller said.

These stories are confusing and not enough information at all.

I hope they find out soon what happened.

I feel so bad for family members who find loved ones dead like this. It must be a torturous image that they must live with for the rest of their lives.

wth!

at 10 & 12, it would have to be something horrendous for them to consider suicide together

I hear ya. My son just turned 13 and I can't imagine the thought. I'm home with him and monitor his friends, and what he does. Thankfully, he's into golf, tennis, and swimming. But you just never know what's going on in those minds these days. So much violence out there!

I certainly hope this is closely investigated.

MOO

Mel

I wonder if they tested the older child hands for gunshot residue?

They had to right?

So why did it take years?

I wonder if they tested the older child hands for gunshot residue?

They had to right?

So why did it take years?

It didn't take years. The above article saying that the older boy shot himself was dated in 2010.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back