Inside Kyron's Bedroom

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to have a thread to just discuss Kyron's bedroom. With all the legal motions happening, it is nice to see a video that just has Kyron as the focus.

msnbc.com Video Player

I liked hearing Desiree talk about Kyron playing with his car wash...I could picture it. I think the room looks very comfortable and boy-oriented. But seeing the rumpled bed is very sad.
Thanks.

Thank you Rubyred, this is a very sweet and sad video. I pray for this little boy to come home every day.

He has an awesome piggy bank!

My oldest boy had a car wash that he used to love to play with too.

I love this video and learning more about KYRON!

What book is it that makes Desiree cry?

He has an awesome piggy bank!

My oldest boy had a car wash that he used to love to play with too.

I love this video and learning more about KYRON!

What book is it that makes Desiree cry?

bbm

Love-You-Forever.jpg

Love You Forever​
is a short book written by Robert Munsch and published in 1986. It tells the story of the evolving relationship between a boy and his mother. Though the book is considered to be part of the children's literature genre, it is perhaps even more popular with mothers​

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_You_Forever[/ame]​

Thank you RubyRed - a thread to focus on how much Kyron is loved and missed. A very beautiful, and yet, sad thread.

Come home little Kyron, we are all wishing the best for you little guy. :grouphug:

Thanks Ruby Red! We get so caught up in the legalist things and trying to interpret everything each person says that we forget those little things, like a special book. Of all the things that DY has said or done, this book touches me the most. Maybe because I can see me having a book like that when my kids were little.

I miss Kyron and I have never met him.
I cry when ever I focus on anything related to Kyron.
His photos are so animated, his smile so precious.
All children are precious.
Seeing so many pictures of Kyron, most of his photos either have me smiling or crying.
I continue to pray for his safe return. How I hope he is out there alive and well somewhere, but how confused he must be , unless what ever has been explained to him makes sense to him.
I have spent alot of time at the Doe Network, and have always wondered what happened to so many children that have never been found.
So many times with an abduction of a child they are found relatively quickly in surrounding areas, but I always wonder about the ones that are never found. I wonder what kind of underground networks there are.....as I wonder it also scares me, so I never go looking for that kind of info. I wonder about children who eventually are found so many years later, are there others, no doubt, who are they, when will they be found alive.
For now, until there is evidence Kyron is alive somewhere, and I hope he is found, I pray always he is found quickly.
Kyron may the angels be around you always, guarding you, guiding you, comforting you.

Pray for KYRON to get back home!
This is all about you KYRON!!

They all have the oddest relationship I have ever seen with one another.She knows his bedroom,what he liked to display,etc.My husband never saw the inside of my home when he had visits with my kids,they went to his house to visit.We didn't want to talk to each other,unless we had to.LOL But,they all met up at a restaurant to exchange kids every two weeks.Terri would email DY about 5 times a day,DY said.I've seen pics of Terri,her son and little K,DY's son and Kyron with DY's son's father at a bd dinner in a restaurant for him.It's all just highly unusual.I wonder if other families have this kind of interaction,maybe it's a "todays" way of working with one another.They were more like one family,instead of divorced seperate families.

I also have the book and read it to my children when they were small. They're now young adults.

"I'll love you forever, I'll love you for always,
As long as I'm living......my baby you'll be."

That book makes me cry every time I read it- and I have been reading it for years! It is telling that she would read it to him. You could feel the love in the room, and the look on her face in some of those pictures showed just how much joy there is in that family. So sad he isn't there with her and Tony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back