Deceased/Not Found Canada - Lyle, 78, & Marie McCann, 77, Alberta, 5 July 2010 #2 *T. Vader guilty*

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
hi-mccanns-852-8col.jpg

Marie Ann McCann, 77, and Lyle Thomas McCann, 78, left Alberta for B.C. on July 3 and have not been seen by their family since.

Police are looking for this light green Hyundai Tucson SUV with Alberta licence plate ZPK 289.
tp-edm-mccann-suv.jpg

Facebook: Help us find our parents: Lyle & Marie McCann

If you have any information that may be helpful in our search,
PLEASE CONTACT
St. Albert RCMP Detachment
780.458.4300 or
24 hour tips line
Crimestoppers
1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).
http://lyleandmariemccann.com/ FOR ANONYMOUS TIPS

Thread 1

please continue here...

Well Bobbi-Jo, that description of yer kind-hearted bro don't quite warsh with yer daddy warning the public not to corner him, eh?

And hon, if he warn't driving that suv, then what's the problem with sayin what he arrived in? And maybe you can tell us how LE was well onto him before they even found the McCann's suv that was parked darn near in his back yard.

Seems like Bobbi-Jo needs to get her story straight if she is going to help "Tadar" out of the hot water he's got himself into.

I am very curious as to why TV calls Ester his foster mom, she is only 10yrs older than him????????? Girlfriend maybe???? God help the kids that have to go into the system in her neighbourhood!

In the news articles it says that Esther is Bobbi's Foster Mother? Is it possible that Esther only fostered Bobbi and not TV?

What is the general consensus here, on what happened to the McCann's *if* TV's sister story can be corroborated, placing him with her during the period in question (Jul 4 to 9? or Jul 4 to 11)

I have always felt something happened to the McCanns the same day they left on their trip, July 3rd. Either they were car-jacked or stopped to help someone they thought needed help and were over powered.

I believe TV is involved and given his history of violence and arson, killed them, burned the RV ad took off in their car.

Given where the RV, car and TV were found, I feel he has buried them in the area, more than likely the vicinity of where the RV was found. moo

I have always felt something happened to the McCanns the same day they left on their trip, July 3rd. Either they were car-jacked or stopped to help someone they thought needed help and were over powered.

I believe TV is involved and given his history of violence and arson, killed them, burned the RV ad took off in their car.

Given where the RV, car and TV were found, I feel he has buried them in the area, more than likely the vicinity of where the RV was found. moo

If TV did it, I don't see why he wouldn't have burned the bodies in the RV.

What is the general consensus here, on what happened to the McCann's *if* TV's sister story can be corroborated, placing him with her during the period in question (Jul 4 to 9? or Jul 4 to 11)

"If" covers a lot of ground. The McCanns were last seen July 3.

I agree with you Ruby that something happened the same day they left, maybe even during the first hours of their trip, since there has been no reports of sightings of the RV towing along the SUV reaching their first planned stop (Blue River, BC).
How long did we calculate will take to reach the campground from St. Albert? 2/3 hours the most?

We have also heard that the SUV was seen at the campground earlier on Monday, July 5th, and here is where Bobbi's alibi creates a problem, IF she is telling the truth, and IF TV didn't move from her place during all those days. Difficult to believe that a guy will stay put for so many days indoors. Oh wait, she said he was ill, right? ;)

The SUV was found east of where the RV was found. How did the perp(s) leave the area after hiding the SUV? I sure hope the area where the SUV was found holds the answer, and that the SUV itself contains all the evidence needed that will point towards the perp(s).

Silly question, perhaps, but IF the couple's bodies were burned in the RV, would any traces of them be found in the ashes?

Silly question, perhaps, but IF the couple's bodies were burned in the RV, would any traces of them be found in the ashes?

There would still have been bone fragments and they could still probably be identified by DNA.

I'd have to search for it but I do believe that RCMP had stated in one of the media articles that the investigation of the burned out RV did not show signs of human remains. Does anyone else remember reading this?

Plus you'd think too....if there was any chance that human remains were found within the RV, wouldn't LE state that? I mean, why would they keep that a secret? Would be horrible for the family if that was the case and they let days and weeks go by only to somewhere down the road tell the family "Oh yeah, and way back weeks ago we did find evidence of human remains."

Was the RV totally burned up when it was found? My understanding is that people had spotted the smoke from it burning..........and I got the impression from reading the media reports, that the RV wasn't totally burned down when it was found such that someone was able to get into the glove box to get out the registration papers.

I am certainly not a fire expert but I always thought that it would take a lot for fire to totally destroy all evidence of human remains.....? (things like bones, teeth)

I would think too that LE wouldn't let the family and general public, and organizations such as Missing Persons believe that they were still looking for the McCanns if in fact they had evidence that they had perished in the RV fire; to me that would be beyond cruel and it makes no sense to me why they would withhold such info; particularly because the perp or perps would KNOW what they'd done.

I still wonder if neighboring lakes around there were dragged. There's been no mention of this in the news at all. If they were killed (and I pray they weren't), wouldn't it be likely that a perp would dump them in a deep lake as opposed to bury them? Are the lakes in that area very deep?

To me it would be a lot easier for LE to find "signs" of ground having been disrupted (and bodies buried)......and you'd think that cadaver dogs would pick up some kind of scent........as opposed to bodies being down at the bottom of a very deep lake.

IMO the Mccanns are somewere between, where they unfortunatly met the person and the RV burnt, I'm sure there's lots of side/bush roads between.
They have to be local, they know the roads. I live small town Canada.
I can't see them using the car for transporting.
I do see the possibility of someone framing TV - giving him the car for a pay-off. Setting the cabin fire would lead to TV as he's a pyro. I'm sure he has some enemies.
Mr Mccann is a trucker- he would of check all things. Theres got to be a record of his milage somewhere around.
I just want them to be found so much. There is no honor anymore and there really used to be. MOO

Almost certainly. RV's burn very intensely, but even very intense heat won't totally reduce a human body. There would still be bone fragments, fillings, possibly remains of dental appliances, etc. But it would be so fragmentary that it would be very difficult to prove a cause of death and so forth. RV's do burn like this sometimes; there are usually a dozen or so deaths every year around the US and Canada.

I agree with you Ruby that something happened the same day they left, maybe even during the first hours of their trip, since there has been no reports of sightings of the RV towing along the SUV reaching their first planned stop (Blue River, BC).
How long did we calculate will take to reach the campground from St. Albert? 2/3 hours the most?

We have also heard that the SUV was seen at the campground earlier on Monday, July 5th, and here is where Bobbi's alibi creates a problem, IF she is telling the truth, and IF TV didn't move from her place during all those days. Difficult to believe that a guy will stay put for so many days indoors. Oh wait, she said he was ill, right? ;)

The SUV was found east of where the RV was found. How did the perp(s) leave the area after hiding the SUV? I sure hope the area where the SUV was found holds the answer, and that the SUV itself contains all the evidence needed that will point towards the perp(s).

I'm not buying Bobbi's story either. She says that TV wouldn't hurt anyone. Well how come so many others, including his own father, believe that the CAN hurt someone.

Hazel, I'm with you and Ruby. I believe that McCanns will be found in the area....most likely near the RV. I think they were killed in the RV, the perp(s) hid for a couple of days and disposed of the bodies, but then had to get rid of the RV so that the evidence would be destroyed. The SUV would have been torched too, if he (they) thought there was evidence of foul play in it.

So, as per my red bolding, how did the perp get from the SUV dump site and into town?

brought over from the last thread..... so it was not missed.

If the SUV was seen in princegeorge and vader was at his sisters the day after the motorhome was burnt then who is the real culprit. vaders sister most likely lieing of course..We all can try to figure out what may of happened but may never know. Even the best dectives may have diff idea but who really knows what happened from st.albert till the rv was burned..pray like crazy..Wish someone would find the McCanns. this is taking to long. The Rv at forensics should have what they need by now..So get on with it..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back