1556 users online (356 members and 1200 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TH Losing weight/bodybuilding

If this thread is not allowed MODS please delete.
    I have lost weight from 180-120 also, actually 110 lbs.
    When I was young. I did it all, arobics, the gym.........
    But never had the strong built muscles even after working out.
    My question is out to any body builders out there.

How did TH do the weight loss and body building into a great body
    in such a short ammount of time?
    She came in 4th if IRC.

Would she have been happy or obcessed with this?
    Mood swings?
    What about drinking? Wouldn't that retain water?
    2005 same as DUI & contest.
    Looks like she kept her body good til after baby K was born.
    Could she lose her muscle mass quickly?
    20 months later she looks like she NEVER was buff????
    I just appreciate anyone who can put insight in to this. TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Well I know they are saying she lost 60 pounds or in four months.

I don't really have a problem with that, I know it wouldn't be easy. And would be even harder for a woman of 35 years, not so bad for someone in their 20s.

But IMO she didn't just lose 60 pounds of fat. She lost about 80, and gained 20 pounds of muscle.

She was either exaggerating about the shortness of the time frame in which she lost this, or Kaine is mistaken.

I'm betting this took her longer than four months, I'm sorry. But it must have been a huge accomplishment for her. I'm just saying that she is exaggerating. I also think she was exaggerating about how much the attorney fee was.

Yes I always thought muscles weighed more than fat.
    You are right KEYBOARDCAT.........lost more than we thought.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    if you put one pound of fat in a container... and put the same amount of muscle tissue in the same container one pound of fat=2.2 pounds of muscle.

I learned this in my nutrition class in nursing school. fwiw

I don't know how she lost all of the weight in four months, but from what I've read about BB is that right before competitons you are on a much stricter routine. I read that alot of BB dehydrate themselves before the competion so their muscles show up better. Also...they are pumping iron backstage to make their muscles look more pumped up.

Kaine said she was taking some kind of stimulants and doing overloads (not his word) of aspirin and ibuprofen.

How does high doses of aspirin/ibuprofen assist in losing weight and/or building muscle? Anyone know?
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MBLover View Post
    Kaine said she was taking some kind of stimulants and doing overloads (not his word) of aspirin and ibuprofen.

How does high doses of aspirin/ibuprofen assist in losing weight and/or building muscle? Anyone know?
    He also suspected, but could not prove, that she was using anabolic steroids. I think this is quite likely, IMO.

She was probably taking aspirin and ibuprofen to combat the soreness that comes from a heavy regime of weightlifting.

The stimulants were probably either ephedrine or caffeine. Stimulant use is very common among bodybuilders.

I agree...TH didn't look like someone who was using steroids to me. She wasn't well defined and bulky enough IMHO. Her legs and stomach were sorely lacking in defined muscle.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I agree...TH didn't look like someone who was using steroids to me. She wasn't well defined and bulky enough IMHO. Her legs and stomach were sorely lacking in defined muscle.
    Tough to say. She could have just been using them for a short time. Her legs do look pretty bulked up to me.

Her legs were somewhat bulky - but didn't feel they were as defined as what her shoulders/arms were...and her stomach...well...that just looked like a toned stomach to me. No definition at all.

But those are just my perceptions

Love never fails.

Links only no screen shots.......... please remove the pics

The bigger question to me is whether she was getting back into bodybuilding at the time of Kyron's disappearance. I have read stuff saying that but I don't remember it coming from a solid news source. Maybe it was on her FB before it went private. If she wasn't getting back into bodybuilding then what she was actually taking back in 2005 seems immaterial. I think the most important point is just more evidence of her hiding stuff from Kaine.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    If this thread is not allowed MODS please delete.
    I have lost weight from 180-120 also, actually 110 lbs.
    When I was young. I did it all, arobics, the gym.........
    But never had the strong built muscles even after working out.
    My question is out to any body builders out there.

How did TH do the weight loss and body building into a great body
    in such a short ammount of time?
    She came in 4th if IRC.

Would she have been happy or obcessed with this?
    Mood swings?
    What about drinking? Wouldn't that retain water?
    2005 same as DUI & contest.
    Looks like she kept her body good til after baby K was born.
    Could she lose her muscle mass quickly?
    20 months later she looks like she NEVER was buff????
    I just appreciate anyone who can put insight in to this. TIA
    Is there a link for that? I'm not being snarky or anything, I just had surgery and I am way behind and trying to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Tough to say. She could have just been using them for a short time. Her legs do look pretty bulked up to me.
    Right. She only did it for four months. If she had used them for a year or more, it would probably be more obvious. But I have to say, looking at her face, she lost all feminine softness to it. Very angular, muscular, and IMO, masculine. I just don't think a woman could pull off that kind of metamorphosis in four months without steroids. JMO>>>>>>

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast