772 users online (124 members and 648 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RE: Where is the information about TH coming from?

starting a thread i was unsure where to ask this question. Please move or delete if necessary.

I have a question,please help me out... how are KH & DY getting this info from TH? I cannot fathom them having conversations at this point or any type of communication frankly. I realize the cell pings and LDT would have been before the RO but then how did they get the 350K info they say Th has been very vocal about it...TO WHOM?

Same question on DDS? how.. I think perhaps it must be coming from sort of briefing from LE unless they have a PI on it....Thoughts anyone?

Cops learned of Terri's $350K through texts

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned of the $350,000 through a text message that Terri had sent to Mike Cook.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-...-99243664.html

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned of the $350,000 through a text message that Terri had sent to Mike Cook.

call me picky if you like but I would feel better if, in this linked article, that they referred to TH as the "last KNOWN person to see Kyron at skyline school" as opposed to "the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School"

how can anyone be ''sure'' (100%) at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    call me picky if you like but I would feel better if, in this linked article, that they referred to TH as the "last KNOWN person to see Kyron at skyline school" as opposed to "the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School"

you can call me picky too, newone, i thought the same thing.
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post

Gates said last known. The media just chose to ignore that?

I've not seen LE change their wording of that statement.

I guess I will trust my instincts....and something stinks about Terri's behavior, from the get-go. Making sure she got to use Kaine's truck that day - for starters...

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post

I have 2 questions:
    -Who is this RELIABLE source (MC)?
    -Haven't we been told not to believe Terri?

This made me laugh...if you were sitting in Terri's shoes (assuming of course that YOU didn't do anything to harm Kyron)...how would you determine who in your circle is trustworthy (since clearly so many have lost faith)?

Is MC working with LE?

This has puzzled me. How did this guy just come out of nowhere, suddenly become Terri's main squeeze, photographing the RO, etc.? Could he be a plant?

It would make sense, particularly in the beginning, if he was sent in under deep cover, trying to obtain info to break the case open...
    Last edited by Morag; 07-29-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: add thought

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    This has puzzled me. How did this guy just come out of nowhere, suddenly become Terri's main squeeze, photographing the RO, etc.? Could he be a plant?

It would make sense, particularly in the beginning, if he was sent in under deep cover, trying to obtain info to break the case open...
    Undercover liaisons for LE are now using sexting?

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Undercover liaisons for LE are now using sexting?
    Well, he said he hadn't actually done the deed with her! Apparently when undercover (no irony intended) officers are trying to entrap prostitutes, they are allowed to do certain things, take off their pants, kiss the girls, etc, but they can't go all the way. Note to self: do they still call "it" all the way, and do cops still entrap pros?
    As long as he's not texting pictures of himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    Well, he said he hadn't actually done the deed with her! Apparently when undercover (no irony intended) officers are trying to entrap prostitutes, they are allowed to do certain things, take off their pants, kiss the girls, etc, but they can't go all the way. Note to self: do they still call "it" all the way, and do cops still entrap pros?
    As long as he's not texting pictures of himself...
    Yes, they still "entrap" them. 2 years ago we had a big mess over tax payer money being spend on "professionals" being nabbed this way.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Okay I think the title of this thread needs to be changed. I thought we suddenly had audio of TH
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Okay I think the title of this thread needs to be changed. I thought we suddenly had audio of TH
    Me too.

????
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by BringKyronHome View Post
    I have 2 questions:
    -Who is this RELIABLE source (MC)?
    -Haven't we been told not to believe Terri?

This made me laugh...if you were sitting in Terri's shoes (assuming of course that YOU didn't do anything to harm Kyron)...how would you determine who in your circle is trustworthy (since clearly so many have lost faith)?
    My understanding is the text was from TH, so she's the source. However, I wouldn't believe much of what she says. She could have been fibbing about the amount to get people to give her money, who knows. I think so many have lost faith because they are for the first time seeing TH for who she really is. JMO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    My understanding is the text was from TH, so she's the source. However, I wouldn't believe much of what she says. She could have been fibbing about the amount to get people to give her money, who knows. I think so many have lost faith because they are for the first time seeing TH for who she really is. JMO, of course.
    No, you're missing my point. Terri didn't walk over to the media and show them her text...whoever she sent it to (or that person sent it to) did...

We've seen so many 'reliable source' stories, I'm wondering if MC goes by this alias...

AND

I realize WHY she has lost the support that she has...but just stick your feet in her shoes for a moment. If you couldn't be sure of who is trustworthy, how would you figure this out? How could TERRI figure out who the 'RELIABLE SOURCE' is????

Then factor in the idea that she has been found 'lying'....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast