RE: Where is the information about TH coming from?

scotslass

Reaction score
starting a thread i was unsure where to ask this question. Please move or delete if necessary.

I have a question,please help me out... how are KH & DY getting this info from TH? I cannot fathom them having conversations at this point or any type of communication frankly. I realize the cell pings and LDT would have been before the RO but then how did they get the 350K info they say Th has been very vocal about it...TO WHOM?

Same question on DDS? how.. I think perhaps it must be coming from sort of briefing from LE unless they have a PI on it....Thoughts anyone?

Cops learned of Terri's $350K through texts

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned of the $350,000 through a text message that Terri had sent to Mike Cook.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

call me picky if you like but I would feel better if, in this linked article, that they referred to TH as the "last KNOWN person to see Kyron at skyline school" as opposed to "the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School"

how can anyone be ''sure'' (100%) at this point?

call me picky if you like but I would feel better if, in this linked article, that they referred to TH as the "last KNOWN person to see Kyron at skyline school" as opposed to "the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School"

you can call me picky too, newone, i thought the same thing.

Gates said last known. The media just chose to ignore that?

I've not seen LE change their wording of that statement.

I guess I will trust my instincts....and something stinks about Terri's behavior, from the get-go. Making sure she got to use Kaine's truck that day - for starters...

:cow:

Cops learned of Terri's $350K through texts

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned of the $350,000 through a text message that Terri had sent to Mike Cook.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

I have 2 questions:
-Who is this RELIABLE source (MC)?
-Haven't we been told not to believe Terri?

This made me laugh...if you were sitting in Terri's shoes (assuming of course that YOU didn't do anything to harm Kyron)...how would you determine who in your circle is trustworthy (since clearly so many have lost faith)?

This has puzzled me. How did this guy just come out of nowhere, suddenly become Terri's main squeeze, photographing the RO, etc.? Could he be a plant?

It would make sense, particularly in the beginning, if he was sent in under deep cover, trying to obtain info to break the case open...

This has puzzled me. How did this guy just come out of nowhere, suddenly become Terri's main squeeze, photographing the RO, etc.? Could he be a plant?

It would make sense, particularly in the beginning, if he was sent in under deep cover, trying to obtain info to break the case open...

Undercover liaisons for LE are now using sexting? :eek:

Well, he said he hadn't actually done the deed with her! Apparently when undercover (no irony intended) officers are trying to entrap prostitutes, they are allowed to do certain things, take off their pants, kiss the girls, etc, but they can't go all the way. Note to self: do they still call "it" all the way, and do cops still entrap pros?
As long as he's not texting pictures of himself...

Well, he said he hadn't actually done the deed with her! Apparently when undercover (no irony intended) officers are trying to entrap prostitutes, they are allowed to do certain things, take off their pants, kiss the girls, etc, but they can't go all the way. Note to self: do they still call "it" all the way, and do cops still entrap pros?

Yes, they still "entrap" them. 2 years ago we had a big mess over tax payer money being spend on "professionals" being nabbed this way.

Okay I think the title of this thread needs to be changed. I thought we suddenly had audio of TH:banghead:

I have 2 questions:
-Who is this RELIABLE source (MC)?
-Haven't we been told not to believe Terri?

This made me laugh...if you were sitting in Terri's shoes (assuming of course that YOU didn't do anything to harm Kyron)...how would you determine who in your circle is trustworthy (since clearly so many have lost faith)?

My understanding is the text was from TH, so she's the source. However, I wouldn't believe much of what she says. She could have been fibbing about the amount to get people to give her money, who knows. I think so many have lost faith because they are for the first time seeing TH for who she really is. JMO, of course.

My understanding is the text was from TH, so she's the source. However, I wouldn't believe much of what she says. She could have been fibbing about the amount to get people to give her money, who knows. I think so many have lost faith because they are for the first time seeing TH for who she really is. JMO, of course.

No, you're missing my point. Terri didn't walk over to the media and show them her text...whoever she sent it to (or that person sent it to) did...

We've seen so many 'reliable source' stories, I'm wondering if MC goes by this alias...

AND

I realize WHY she has lost the support that she has...but just stick your feet in her shoes for a moment. If you couldn't be sure of who is trustworthy, how would you figure this out? How could TERRI figure out who the 'RELIABLE SOURCE' is????

Then factor in the idea that she has been found 'lying'....

I sort of thought of this, too. But if so, I don't think they expected the extent of the photos she would share. But what do I know? JMO as always.

There is more than one "reliable source."

Completely agree. TH appears to be a Chatty Cathy.

starting a thread i was unsure where to ask this question. Please move or delete if necessary.

I have a question,please help me out... how are KH & DY getting this info from TH? I cannot fathom them having conversations at this point or any type of communication frankly. I realize the cell pings and LDT would have been before the RO but then how did they get the 350K info they say Th has been very vocal about it...TO WHOM?

Same question on DDS? how.. I think perhaps it must be coming from sort of briefing from LE unless they have a PI on it....Thoughts anyone?

My feelings are that some info came from Terri when they were still speaking early in the investigation, other info I believe comes from others who figure they know something, gossip, etc....Didn't Kaine learn about Terri's drinking herself to sleep every night for 6 months come from a friend or something ? Obviously it wasn't from his own recollection as he didn't know about it. So is it true ? Ha......who knows. Did Terri lie to a friend and tell them that, or did some friend make it up, or embellish it a lil bit? Im so frustrated with this case, he said, she said, they said, sources. :)

LOL at your "Note to self:", (let me know will ya) but question: they ARE allowed to kiss the girls? I always thought that that would be one thing nobody would want to do with a prostitute, is kiss them! No telling where those lips have been!

On a more serious note, I would think that MC would be in touch with LE even if he'd received more texts from TMH since his last interview with them. Therefore, he probably would have showed them the text involving the dollar amount she said she paid her atty.

Probably wouldnt be the first time that kind of thing was used.

This is from a famous case here [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Nickell_murder_case[/ame] A man was thought to be involved in the murder of a young woman. They didnt have enough evidence and so got a undercover cop to befriend him and she sent notes of her sexual fantasies to try and get her to confess. In the end it went to court and bunged out because of the entrapment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back