1055 users online (226 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Alligator Feeding Frenzy South Georgia Swamp caught on tape

Experts say alligators gather in mass like this only every 4 years or so...Over 300 alligators caught on tape in fish eating frenzy! Amazing!

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...

Thanks, AW...I like how that fisherman states, I just eased on through and continued to fish...LMAO

I'd be scared to death, I think I'd look for a way out of that canal. As small as that boat is, one alligator could've jumped right in...Oh MY....JMHO

That was awesome! With so many before and behind him, I love the way he just took it in stride and went on instead of panicing. It could have been a disaster.

Rochester, New York
    If alligators are attracted to the smell of feces in ones pants, I would be dead now if that was me.

where no man has boldy gone
    Seems like there should be some kind of red neck joke to go along with that footage.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.