Back to the Beginning: Where Might Kyron Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriah

Verified SAR
Reaction score
Given the tremendous amount of (non) information we have about this case, coupled with an oddly similar call-out I had yesterday; I'm wondering if it might be useful to take a hiatus from trying to solve the case, and return to speculating on where Kyron might be physically located right now. In other words, an IF/THEN approach, leaving the IF's to a minimum.

-IF Kyron was murdered by Terri, WHERE would he be located right now?

-IF Kyron was stashed by Terri, WHERE would she have stashed him?

-IF Kyron was handed off by Terri to a 2nd party, WHERE would that 2nd party have taken Kyron?

-IF Kyron were then handed off to a 3rd party, WHERE would that 3rd party have taken Kyron?

-IF Kyron were abducted by someone he was familiar with (from the school or otherwise) WHERE would that person have absconded to with Kyron?

-IF Kyron were killed by someone he was familiar with (from the school or otherwise) WHERE would Kyron be right now?

-IF Kyron were abducted by a stranger for personal purposes, WHERE would that person have taken Kyron to?

-IF Kyron were abducted by an RSO, WHERE would that RSO have taken Kyron to?

-IF Kyron were taken by a (non R) SO, WHERE would that person have taken Kyron to?

-IF Kyron was abducted by an RSO or (non-R) SO and murdered, where would Kyron be right now?

-IF Kyron became inadvertantly lost in the area of the Skyline, WHERE would Kyron be right now?

-IF Kyron was intentionally 'lost' in the area of Skyline, WHERE would Kyron be right now?

You get the idea? Physical locations only, please. No discussion of who, or why. Just likely locations.

Well, she had a finite number of hours to deal with him, if she had something to do with his disappearance. I wish we knew if she actually went to the gym that day and how long she was there, because it would narrow down the timeline.

We know where she was just before 9am, and we know where she was when Kaine arrived home....so in that time where could she have driven and returned home? Draw a big circle....

If she killed him, would she have disposed of him herself? Could she have carried him, dug a hole or whatever, sunk his body in water such that it has not been found to date? Is that a hard thing to do???

If she handed him off to someone, how did she get him to cooperate with the handoff and who would have been sufficiently invested in her to have taken him?

I personally would love to rule some stuff out-like, for example, the theory regarding her selling him. There has to be a list of the usual suspects who might have been in the market for him....to be blunt.

Well, she had a finite number of hours to deal with him, if she had something to do with his disappearance. I wish we knew if she actually went to the gym that day and how long she was there, because it would narrow down the timeline.

We know where she was just before 9am, and we know where she was when Kaine arrived home....so in that time where could she have driven and returned home? Draw a big circle....

If she killed him, would she have disposed of him herself? Could she have carried him, dug a hole or whatever, sunk his body in water such that it has not been found to date? Is that a hard thing to do???

If she handed him off to someone, how did she get him to cooperate with the handoff and who would have been sufficiently invested in her to have taken him?

I personally would love to rule some stuff out-like, for example, the theory regarding her selling him. There has to be a list of the usual suspects who might have been in the market for him....to be blunt.

Drew a big circle...then overlapped that for three possible hand offs in increasingly larger, rotating circles. Then throw in other modes of transportation (once passed off) and between 9AM and 4PM he could very conceivably be in Europe or Asia.

Just to possibly rule out a couple of possibilities, I think I'll check flight schedules.

IMO, weighted and in the water, if taken and killed by Terri or someone who knew him. If it was a predator / SO, given the terrain? Makes me sick to even consider it :(

When there was talk about someone seeing Terri in her truck that morning pulling off (can't remember the name of the road --- logie something?) I found a bunch of videos taken on that road and others nearby. Desolate, tall overgrown vegetation, steep embankments. My heart just sank. I'm of the mind now that if he's ever found, unless someone confesses, it's going to be by accident and not by LE.

If family abduction: Germany.

If stranger: anywhere. Could be alive and hidden with someone or a family. Could be deceased and buried, stashed in something, or water.

If stranger: anywhere. Could be alive and hidden with someone or a family. Could be deceased and buried, stashed in something, or water.

Kaine said something in the last interview about relatives from Norway. I wasn't clear if he meant his own or Desiree's.

I wonder.

Germany caught my attention also. I wonder if the timeline of 8:45am- 9am was necessary to make it to an airport in time for a particular flight. So many kids traveling during the summer, either unaccompanied or with guardians, or from one parent to another.
Do we know if Kyron had a passport? It's not all that hard to get a fake, especially for a child.

Drew a big circle...then overlapped that for three possible hand offs in increasingly larger, rotating circles. Then throw in other modes of transportation (once passed off) and between 9AM and 4PM he could very conceivably be in Europe or Asia.

Just to possibly rule out a couple of possibilities, I think I'll check flight schedules.

Oriah...

What would be entailed in taking a child out of country? Legally or illegally?

Did Kyron have a passport?

• Minors under age 16 must apply in person
  • All minors regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport when traveling internationally by air
  • Learn if your child requires a U.S. passport to travel by land or by sea.

Children: Beginning June 1, 2009, U.S. and Canadian citizen children under age 16 arriving by land or sea from contiguous territory may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card.

"Closed Loop" Cruises: U.S. citizens who board a cruise ship at a port within the United States, travel only within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship may present a government issued photo identification, along with proof of citizenship (an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization). Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the foreign countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.

IMO, weighted and in the water, if taken and killed by Terri or someone who knew him. If it was a predator / SO, given the terrain? Makes me sick to even consider it :(

When there was talk about someone seeing Terri in her truck that morning pulling off (can't remember the name of the road --- logie something?) I found a bunch of videos taken on that road and others nearby. Desolate, tall overgrown vegetation, steep embankments. My heart just sank. I'm of the mind now that if he's ever found, unless someone confesses, it's going to be by accident and not by LE.

Agree about in the water and weighted, but makes me wonder only because someone seems certain he won't be located. Most weighted in the waters eventually appear, even if it takes awhile.

If SO- I think an RSO, probably within a 10 mile radius. In a non-R SO, I think maybe 25.

If an SO of either type, and he is still alive- I think up to a 100 mile radius likely.

Germany caught my attention also. I wonder if the timeline of 8:45am- 9am was necessary to make it to an airport in time for a particular flight. So many kids traveling during the summer, either unaccompanied or with guardians, or from one parent to another.
Do we know if Kyron had a passport? It's not all that hard to get a fake, especially for a child.

Why Germany? Are there relatives there?

If Terri Horman is involved.

I think Kyron was handed off to someone who may have taken him from Oregon on to Washington State and into Canada. He now may be overseas.

If it is not Terri, but someone that is enjoying the heck out of seeing it being blamed on TH, then most likely Kyron is deceased, and was disposed off many miles away from the school on the route that the person took when leaving the state.

IMO

Oriah...

What would be entailed in taking a child out of country? Legally or illegally?

Did Kyron have a passport?

• Minors under age 16 must apply in person
  • All minors regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport when traveling internationally by air
  • Learn if your child requires a U.S. passport to travel by land or by sea.

Children: Beginning June 1, 2009, U.S. and Canadian citizen children under age 16 arriving by land or sea from contiguous territory may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card.

"Closed Loop" Cruises: U.S. citizens who board a cruise ship at a port within the United States, travel only within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship may present a government issued photo identification, along with proof of citizenship (an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization). Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the foreign countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.

Totally different legally vs illegally. Legally I would think it would almost be a piece of cake for Terri or Kaine, or Desiree. I also wonder about DD with the hair, impersonating Terri.
You walk into a passport office with your own valid passport and apply for your child (who you would need birth certificate for.) I imagine Terri would have liberal access to this, given involvement in school.
They verify you are a parent or guardian, and wham, your kid has a passport.
They might ask him to take off his glasses to take the pic- some do, some don't. Ditto on hats, etc.

Then to actually fly out- a parent or guardian could walk him to the gate and he could either fly attended (I imagine not, considering people would have remembered him by now) or with another adult (much less likely anyone would think of it.)
He'd be in Europe before anyone knew he was missing.

O/T, but I didn't want to start a new thread and I didn't know quite where to ask this -- I wonder why anyone hasn't enlisted the help of a private investigator.

The requirement for "closed loop" cruises caught my eye. No passport needed, but that's assuming you return to the original port. What if he was to be taken off ship and doesn't return?

Interesting thread.

If Terri Horman is involved.

I think Kyron was handed off to someone who may have taken him from Oregon on to Washington State and into Canada. He now may be overseas.

If it is not Terri, but someone that is enjoying the heck out of seeing it being blamed on TH, then most likely Kyron is deceased, and was disposed off many miles away from the school on the route that the person took when leaving the state.

IMO

What route do you think would be most likely in those two scenarios?

The requirement for "closed loop" cruises caught my eye. No passport needed, but that's assuming you return to the original port. What if he was to be taken off ship and doesn't return?

Interesting thread.

Yes- I think that would fall into the 'illegal' category. Also, relatively simple. Thinking of immigrants.

Logie Trail is the legend. A road north of Logie Trail is where the guy said a white truck came out of.

What route do you think would be most likely in those two scenarios?

Since I am not from that area Oriah I don't know the route that would be taken into Canada but how long does it take to get the Canadian border from where he went missing? There is 7 hours where no one knew where he was.

If it were a pedophile abductor then maybe he would travel the back roads like Duncan did when he came in from his own state into Idaho and went to another state with the children.

IMO

O/T, but I didn't want to start a new thread and I didn't know quite where to ask this -- I wonder why anyone hasn't enlisted the help of a private investigator.

Don't know- but are we certain they haven't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46