1182 users online (240 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kaine wishes the MFH plot would have gone through

Kaine Horman: I feel responsible. I feel guilty. Itís my job to protect him, itís my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. Iím very upset about it, Iím very emotional about it. Itís not right. It shouldnít have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible.

I in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. Ö Iím not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it. And I wish there was anything I could do to change places with him in any way, shape or form. My life to get him back, it doesnít matter. I would do anything, I would give anything, and I always would. Up to this point I have always been there in that capacity. Anything bad that happens to him, I wish I could shoulder it for him, [that] I could take it away from him. I wish it would come to me instead of him. It just didnít go that way this time, and I really wish it would have.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...marry-stepmom/

I wonder why he believes that if he would have died, Kyron would still be here?
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

That is beyond sad, Im thinking Terri was hoping Kaine would have commited suicide over Kyron being gone, then she would have been free of the both of them JMO
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post

Snipped by me...

Because if he was dead, I'm sure he believes Kyron would've gone to live with Desiree.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Kaine Horman: I feel responsible. I feel guilty. Itís my job to protect him, itís my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. Iím very upset about it, Iím very emotional about it. Itís not right. It shouldnít have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible.

I in a weird way, I almost wish that her plot that she originally put in place [allegedly, to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine] would have gone through, because he would still be here. So I live with that guilt every day, and you know what, I turn it around, and I [make] it into something positive to go help find him. Ö Iím not saying I feel directly responsible for it, but I feel really guilty about it. And I wish there was anything I could do to change places with him in any way, shape or form. My life to get him back, it doesnít matter. I would do anything, I would give anything, and I always would. Up to this point I have always been there in that capacity. Anything bad that happens to him, I wish I could shoulder it for him, [that] I could take it away from him. I wish it would come to me instead of him. It just didnít go that way this time, and I really wish it would have.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...marry-stepmom/

I get the impression that he's thinking whatever happened to Kyron was done to hurt him (Kaine.)

He must feel like her motive is to hurt him (Kaine) and that since she couldn't kill him - she would hurt him in some other way.

Not that she is really out to hurt Kyron - but it's her twisted way of hurting him.

*thud*
    "I have to clarify one thing... Ms. Drane-Burdick is not Mr. Baez's secretary." - Jeff Ashton, 7/15/10

I can see how he would think that if the MFP had been carried out that Kyron might still be safe w/ DY and TY. You just never know though. I would feel the exact same way. Can you imagine the guilt that would come along w/ the fact that you brought someone into your child's life that could end up taking your child away from you?

Thanks for the opinions. It kind of firms up a few things in my mind. One, Kaine really, really believes she did try to hire someone. Two, he really, really thinks she wanted to hurt him (Kaine) for some reason and third, it speaks to motive when/if Terri is ever charged.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    He must feel like her motive is to hurt him (Kaine) and that since she couldn't kill him - she would hurt him in some other way.

Not that she is really out to hurt Kyron - but it's her twisted way of hurting him.
    .....and she surely succeeded in hurting him in the worst way possible....(IMO)

cakegirl0905 is offline Me and My Gas Can. It is a part of me, and I am a part of it. :p
    Poor Kaine. My heart aches for him. I have no doubts that is how I would feel if I was in his place-what parent wouldn't gladly sacrifice themselves for the sake of their child?

I am worried for him in the future. I hope he can stay strong for Baby K.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    I can see how he would think that if the MFP had been carried out that Kyron might still be safe w/ DY and TY. You just never know though. I would feel the exact same way. Can you imagine the guilt that would come along w/ the fact that you brought someone into your child's life that could end up taking your child away from you?
    ITA...and cannot even begin to imagine the guilt he is feeling now.

That is so unbelievably sad. I feel so bad for him.

I hope they're getting some counseling.

Very sad. My heart breaks for him. If this is what she wanted, how sick and disgusting. A child's life meant nothing more to her than a tool to hurt someone with. I am just nauseated right now.

And that one comment under the article was WAY harsh. Wow. I'm glad we don't say stuff like that at WS.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I hope they're getting some counseling.
    It appears so (from the same linked article) http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...marry-stepmom/

"Desiree Young: I think that all of us in this case thatís close to Kyron, all of us feel guilty to a certain degree about what it is that weíre going to feel guilty about. Ö Iíve been told by my counselor itís very healthy and normal. It doesnít feel normal, it doesnít feel healthy, but you know, I feel guilty I wasnít here to protect him. And thatís our job is to protect our son, and I feel like I failed in that."

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast