1192 users online (240 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Prisoner Glues Himself to Girlfriend

MADRID, Spain (Reuters) -- A German prisoner in Madrid and his girlfriend glued their hands together during a jail visit in an attempt to fight the man's possible extradition to Germany, judicial sources said on Thursday.

The pair were taken to hospital, where doctors were considering whether to operate or use a powerful solvent to separate the man's left hand from the woman's right.

The glue is a type normally used in car repairs.

Continue Reading

At first I thought this was kinda sweet, but then when I heard about what he was accused of, I changed my mind. I hope they just amputate his hand and send him back.

Great story mare.... bizarre even.

I wonder where this guy got the glue... in prison and I guess in spain visitors do not sit behind a glass wall and talk on a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    At first I thought this was kinda sweet, but then when I heard about what he was accused of, I changed my mind. I hope they just amputate his hand and send him back.
    That's exactly what I thought Jeana...first cute then amputate something!

Mare

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Great story mare.... bizarre even.

I wonder where this guy got the glue... in prison and I guess in spain visitors do not sit behind a glass wall and talk on a phone.
    I wonder if maybe the girlfriend brought it and she will now be charged? And is she really a girlfriend?

Have a great cruise Cass...I'll miss your posts!

Mare