Prisoner Glues Himself to Girlfriend

Mare

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MADRID, Spain (Reuters) -- A German prisoner in Madrid and his girlfriend glued their hands together during a jail visit in an attempt to fight the man's possible extradition to Germany, judicial sources said on Thursday.

The pair were taken to hospital, where doctors were considering whether to operate or use a powerful solvent to separate the man's left hand from the woman's right.

The glue is a type normally used in car repairs.

Continue Reading

At first I thought this was kinda sweet, but then when I heard about what he was accused of, I changed my mind. I hope they just amputate his hand and send him back. :hand:

Great story mare.... bizarre even.

I wonder where this guy got the glue... in prison :waitasec: and I guess in spain visitors do not sit behind a glass wall and talk on a phone.

Jeana (DP) said:
At first I thought this was kinda sweet, but then when I heard about what he was accused of, I changed my mind. I hope they just amputate his hand and send him back. :hand:

That's exactly what I thought Jeana...first cute then amputate something!

Mare

Casshew said:
Great story mare.... bizarre even.

I wonder where this guy got the glue... in prison :waitasec: and I guess in spain visitors do not sit behind a glass wall and talk on a phone.

I wonder if maybe the girlfriend brought it and she will now be charged? :waitasec: And is she really a girlfriend? :rolleyes:

Have a great cruise Cass...I'll miss your posts! :clap:

Mare

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member