970 users online (138 members and 832 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 612
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182

    Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

    Please continue here.

    Thread 16



    Thread 15

    Thread 14


    Please remember the TOS rules.

    Lots of off topic posts in the last thread. Please try to stay on track.

    Also - link your post to the case (show the connection) or don't hit the post button.

    Thanks

    ETA: Ground Rules

    Keep the discussion relevant to Stephany's murder. Treat Stephany's family with respect - they are victims also.

    No name calling!

    No discussion of Natalie or JonBenet or their families. There must be a clear connection between Stephany's murder and the cases of the other two girls, publicized in the mainstream media, before any discussion will be allowed.

    The information regarding JVDS's dog and the homeless man MUST either be substantiated or dropped. At this point it appears this info is based on rumor/speculation. Show where the info comes from or drop it.

    No disparaging remarks about JVDS's mother. You may discuss what has been printed, her quotes in the media, etc. You may NOT bash her. She too is a victim of her son's behavior.

    As always - TOS applies. If you are having trouble, check the TOS forum. You will find a lot of info on threadequitte, dealing with other posters and the rules, long and short versions.

    If you have questions - ask a mod before posting.

    Thanks for your cooperation! And thank you for caring about Stephany.

    Salem
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-02-2015 at 01:23 AM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,432
    "I saw the FBI report says that Natalee Holloway died while in the proximity of these boys of an overdose, heart attack, whatever it may be".. at about 1:57

    Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-02-2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: broken link

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    "I saw the FBI report says that Natalee Holloway died while in the proximity of these boys of an overdose, heart attack, whatever it may be".. at about 1:57

    BILL & GERALDO NATALEE HOLLOWAY ARUBA RAPE AND MURDER CASE
    "Whatever it may be" covers just about everything or anything as far as a speculative cause of death. Speculation (based on Joran's numerous and various lies) is all they can do since her body has never been discovered and no autopsy has been performed.

    So, all this FBI report is stating is that she died of "whatever it may be" in the proximity of these boys. A fact we've known for five years.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182
    Please connect the video, FBI comments to Stephany's case or delete them. This thread is for discussion of Stephany's murder. While the suspect has been named in other crimes, it is necessary to show a connection between the crimes if you want to discuss them.

    Thanks,

    Salem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    "Whatever it may be" covers just about everything or anything as far as a speculative cause of death. Speculation (based on Joran's numerous and various lies) is all they can do since her body has never been discovered and no autopsy has been performed.

    So, all this FBI report is stating is that she died of "whatever it may be" in the proximity of these boys. A fact we've known for five years.

    Whaterver it may be comes from Bill O'Reilly, not the FBI.

    I would agree with you however, that JVS is the one involved in this case as well as Stephany's and it is pertinent in that regard. Salem, if you feel you have to remove this, do it, or kindly move it over to the Holloway section, I leave it to your discretion, but I do think a discussion of the alleged perpetrator in Stephany's case is relevant, and in the past when we've had cases previous behavior of suspects has been discussed.

    Since Gerald Dompig has stated this publicly, I would take it from this article below that O'Reilly's source is not Dompig. Notice they do not specify what drug.

    Source: Natalee Holloway Died of Drug Overdose

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    7,010
    Thank you suzihawk and FLNY for your reply to any "updates"!!
    Can it REALLY take 4 months to go thru his computer??
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Thank you suzihawk and FLNY for your reply to any "updates"!!
    Can it REALLY take 4 months to go thru his computer??
    It depends on how it is secured. When they go thru it they will try to find any hidden partitions and that can take awhile. Then if he had any encryption on the harddrive they have to try to crack the encryption. And don't forget about passwords.

    If they think this guy was involved with human trafficking they are going to want to go through this computer with a fine tooth comb. Remember this isn't CSI Miami where they get a computer at 8am have all the encryption crack by noon, and the case wrapped up with a confession by the end of business.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    It depends on how it is secured. When they go thru it they will try to find any hidden partitions and that can take awhile. Then if he had any encryption on the harddrive they have to try to crack the encryption. And don't forget about passwords.

    If they think this guy was involved with human trafficking they are going to want to go through this computer with a fine tooth comb. Remember this isn't CSI Miami where they get a computer at 8am have all the encryption crack by noon, and the case wrapped up with a confession by the end of business.
    This laptop may offer insight into Joran's private life. Im surprised he didn't ditch it (in pieces and destroy/bury the HD). Joran's computer life is a subject of its own linking everything up to Steph's death. I wonder how computer saavy he is?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    7,010

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    This laptop may offer insight into Joran's private life. Im surprised he didn't ditch it (in pieces and destroy/bury the HD). Joran's computer life is a subject of its own linking everything up to Steph's death. I wonder how computer saavy he is?
    Totalled agree jwarner! It will be interesting to find 'what' he has on his computer!
    And thank you porkchop for your explanation!! I do realize it takes awhile to go thru his computer - I guess they should be careful getting EVERYTHING there is on it!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    282
    http://tv.myway.com/prog.jsp?id=EP00...08042200&cn=48

    48 E: Wednesday, August 4 10:00 PM
    Talk

    Joran van der Sloot
    An in-depth look at two-time murder suspect Joran van der Sloot.


    Original Air Date: Aug 04, 2010

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How many times did Anita say her "last interview"? This one sounds like it may be American also, the very media she didn't want to talk to and didn't trust. The power of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is irresistable.

    There were no takers for Joran's offer of an interview for a million dollars, so Anita is going to do how many interviews so Joran can realize another winfall that will buy him special attention in Castro Castro? Is this lad never going to learn any consequences? He has been enabled for many years, making money off his victims, and now his mother makes money off the backs of Natalee and Stepheny? I don't know of any normal person who would use dead girls (son's victims) to rake in the money like that. I'm certainly happy that Anita believes in Karma.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,478
    Well, we will see what this new "story" has to contribute. It's likely that paying for a murder defense in Peru, and defending the extortion charges and whatever else is coming down the pike, is probably beyond AVDS's current means, as she is now a single parent. That doesn't make what she's doing any less repulsive, but I suppose that she will do whatever she can to defend her son, in the public view and in court. I don't like it, and other parents have fou d other ways to pay attorney costs, but I can (just barely) see why she does it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    8,846
    I don't see where it says that Anita was interviewed specifically for this 'special'. I suspect the show is just a compilation of all the video that E News has compiled or paid for so far.

    Can someone lead me to a better or more complete description of the show than "An in-depth look at two-time murder suspect Joran van der Sloot".

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    I don't see where it says that Anita was interviewed specifically for this 'special'. I suspect the show is just a compilation of all the video that E News has compiled or paid for so far.

    Can someone lead me to a better or more complete description of the show than "An in-depth look at two-time murder suspect Joran van der Sloot".
    Nope...that's all I could find, too! However, I did see that it was broadcast at 8 am yesterday, so I'll bet this is a rerun or just a repeat of previously aired information, as you suspected.

    MOO
    “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.” - Elvis

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,098
    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    Well, we will see what this new "story" has to contribute. It's likely that paying for a murder defense in Peru, and defending the extortion charges and whatever else is coming down the pike, is probably beyond AVDS's current means, as she is now a single parent. That doesn't make what she's doing any less repulsive, but I suppose that she will do whatever she can to defend her son, in the public view and in court. I don't like it, and other parents have fou d other ways to pay attorney costs, but I can (just barely) see why she does it.
    Well put, pg! Personally, I can't pretend I know what I would do if I were in AVDS' shoes. But with all the legal expenses that await JVDS, I doubt his mother is making enough to afford him a luxurious lifestyle in prison.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Well put, pg! Personally, I can't pretend I know what I would do if I were in AVDS' shoes. But with all the legal expenses that await JVDS, I doubt his mother is making enough to afford him a luxurious lifestyle in prison.
    Very early in this affair it occurred to me maybe Joran was so far
    over his head this time, that no amount of money and nothing could
    pull him out, as practical reality. I suppose a mother hopes otherwise
    instinctively. The media has literally abandoned the case, at least here
    in the USA. True it will heat back up at some point, probably not to Joran's
    advantage. Is there any new press coverage in Peru we aren't
    aware of? What happened to Selena?


Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #20
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 898
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 926
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:32 AM
  3. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:48 AM
  4. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 847
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM
  5. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #6
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:29 AM

Tags for this Thread