724 users online (101 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Online Candlelight Vigil for Kyron

Wanted to start an on line candlelight Vigil for Kyron today, many of us are feeling that is of great urgent.

He is such a beautiful boy with smile that melts your heart.

If we could all, no matter where we are at, today just take a moment to send positive energy to the entire LE that are involved and send loving, healing energy to Kyron and his Family.

Please also take a private moment to send Kyron an abundant of love and light for him to find his way home.

Please Watch!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sp8kvGOz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sp8kvGOz4[/ame]
    Last edited by CN2Souls; 07-30-2010 at 01:10 PM.
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Everytime I see his picture, I think of the song. This little light of mine

Quote Originally Posted by LMax View Post

"You are my Sunshine" is the song I hear.
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

This is a great idea! There's been a thread like this in the Casey Anthony case for Caylee for a long time.

You may be missing, Kyron, but your light keeps shining on. I hope God shines a light down on where you are so someone can finally find you. You will always be in our hearts, and add to the fire for truth and justice than burns within us all because of kids like you. God bless you, and I hope you come home soon.

I hear You are My Sunshine too...and it's Caylee singing it to him *sob*

ETA: I don't think this should just be for one day. I think this vigil should go on until he's brought home.

CapsDeej is offline This is like deja vu all over again. --Yogi Berra
    Quote Originally Posted by LMax View Post
    His smile really is the perfect picture for that song...
    Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Praying for Kyron.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    This is a great idea! There's been a thread like this in the Casey Anthony case for Caylee for a long time.

You may be missing, Kyron, but your light keeps shining on. I hope God shines a light down on where you are so someone can finally find you. You will always be in our hearts, and add to the fire for truth and justice than burns within us all because of kids like you. God bless you, and I hope you come home soon.

I hear You are My Sunshine too...and it's Caylee singing it to him *sob*

ETA: I don't think this should just be for one day. I think this vigil should go on until he's brought home.
    BBM

ITA! People can also always use this thread when they feel like spending some time thinking of Kyron.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106908"]All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can light a candle online for Kyron here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Kyron

((((((((Souls, how very loving and kind)))))))))))

Kyron, may the White Light heal, surround and protect you. May LE seeking answers be guided by wisdom, hope, love and truth.

May all those that love you be comforted that you are in God's hands, for there is not one hair on your head He has not counted. May their pain be lessened by their joy in the simply knowing how it feels to be loved by Kyron.

May anyone who has caused you harm come forward and speak the truth.

And to you, my littlest angel, may you have peace, may you know only joy, may the angels protect, surround and comfort you. No matter the where you are, may you feel all the love, prayers and light created just for you. For you Kyron, there is only love.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    You can light a candle online for Kyron here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Kyron
    I get a "page not found" error from that link.

Hoping you are in a safe place, Kyron, and that you will come home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Girl View Post
    ((((((((Souls, how very loving and kind)))))))))))

Kyron, may the White Light heal, surround and protect you. May LE seeking answers be guided by wisdom, hope, love and truth.

May all those that love you be comforted that you are in God's hands, for there is not one hair on your head He has not counted. May their pain be lessened by their joy in the simply knowing how it feels to be loved by Kyron.

May anyone who has caused you harm come forward and speak the truth.

And to you, my littlest angel, may you have peace, may you know only joy, may the angels protect, surround and comfort you. No matter the where you are, may you feel all the love, prayers and light created just for you. For you Kyron, there is only love.
    Thank you for this beautiful prayer......I'm sure you will not mind if I borrow it for my own use.......You are loved Kyron

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Dearest Kyron, I am praying for you. You are so loved and precious! May God hold you in his arms!
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

Love and strength and comfort and healing to Kyron and all who love him and are searching for him. May truth's light prevail.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast