Online Candlelight Vigil for Kyron

CN2Souls

A MEMBER FROM LONG AGO
Reaction score
Wanted to start an on line candlelight Vigil for Kyron today, many of us are feeling that is of great urgent.

He is such a beautiful boy with smile that melts your heart.

If we could all, no matter where we are at, today just take a moment to send positive energy to the entire LE that are involved and send loving, healing energy to Kyron and his Family.

Please also take a private moment to send Kyron an abundant of love and light for him to find his way home.

info.jpg

Please Watch!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sp8kvGOz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-sp8kvGOz4[/ame]

Everytime I see his picture, I think of the song. This little light of mine

This is a great idea! There's been a thread like this in the Casey Anthony case for Caylee for a long time.

You may be missing, Kyron, but your light keeps shining on. I hope God shines a light down on where you are so someone can finally find you. You will always be in our hearts, and add to the fire for truth and justice than burns within us all because of kids like you. God bless you, and I hope you come home soon.

I hear You are My Sunshine too...and it's Caylee singing it to him *sob*

ETA: I don't think this should just be for one day. I think this vigil should go on until he's brought home.

Everytime I see his picture, I think of the song. This little light of mine

His smile really is the perfect picture for that song...

This is a great idea! There's been a thread like this in the Casey Anthony case for Caylee for a long time.

You may be missing, Kyron, but your light keeps shining on. I hope God shines a light down on where you are so someone can finally find you. You will always be in our hearts, and add to the fire for truth and justice than burns within us all because of kids like you. God bless you, and I hope you come home soon.

I hear You are My Sunshine too...and it's Caylee singing it to him *sob*

ETA: I don't think this should just be for one day. I think this vigil should go on until he's brought home.

BBM

ITA! People can also always use this thread when they feel like spending some time thinking of Kyron.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106908"]All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

((((((((Souls, how very loving and kind)))))))))))

Kyron, may the White Light heal, surround and protect you. May LE seeking answers be guided by wisdom, hope, love and truth.

May all those that love you be comforted that you are in God's hands, for there is not one hair on your head He has not counted. May their pain be lessened by their joy in the simply knowing how it feels to be loved by Kyron.

May anyone who has caused you harm come forward and speak the truth.

And to you, my littlest angel, may you have peace, may you know only joy, may the angels protect, surround and comfort you. No matter the where you are, may you feel all the love, prayers and light created just for you. For you Kyron, there is only love.

candle-1.gif

Hoping you are in a safe place, Kyron, and that you will come home soon.

((((((((Souls, how very loving and kind)))))))))))

Kyron, may the White Light heal, surround and protect you. May LE seeking answers be guided by wisdom, hope, love and truth.

May all those that love you be comforted that you are in God's hands, for there is not one hair on your head He has not counted. May their pain be lessened by their joy in the simply knowing how it feels to be loved by Kyron.

May anyone who has caused you harm come forward and speak the truth.

And to you, my littlest angel, may you have peace, may you know only joy, may the angels protect, surround and comfort you. No matter the where you are, may you feel all the love, prayers and light created just for you. For you Kyron, there is only love.

Thank you for this beautiful prayer......I'm sure you will not mind if I borrow it for my own use.......You are loved Kyron

Dearest Kyron, I am praying for you. You are so loved and precious! May God hold you in his arms!

Love and strength and comfort and healing to Kyron and all who love him and are searching for him. May truth's light prevail.

It works fine for me. Maybe try again?

I did, and it worked this time. Thank you so much BeanE.

I've been lurking and reading every post faithfully for 6 weeks now and this is the first time I've opened my mouth. This is basically because I have very strong opinions on this horrible situation and I am afraid of breaking a rule, making the mods angry and getting myself banned.
I am not a religious person at all, but I've prayed and begged God more times in the past 2 months than I have in my whole 42 years on this planet.

:grouphug:

CN2S,
Thank you for this thread.

For Kyron - We are thinking of you every day . . .

Attachments

• pumpkin candles.jpg
    pumpkin candles.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2

May all be filled with joy and peace.
May all beings everywhere,
The strong and the weak,
The great and the small,
The meek and the powerful,
The short and the long,
The subtle and the gross:

May all beings everywhere,
Both seen and unseen,
Dwelling far off or nearby,
Being, or waiting to become:
May all be filled with lasting joy.

Let no one deceive another,
Let no one anywhere despise another,
Let no one out of anger or resentment
Wish suffering to anyone at all.

Just as a mother with her own life
Protects her child, her only child, from hurt,
So within yourself let grow
A boundless love for all creatures.

Let your love flow outward through the whole universe
To its full height, depth, and broad extent,
Then, as you stand or walk,
Sit or lie down,
As long as you are awake,
Strive for this with a onepointed mind:
Your life will bring heaven to earth.

Your sweet bright blue eyes and your beaming smile. Praying everyday for you Kyron to safely return home where you belong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back