645 users online (77 members and 568 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

2010.07.30 Baez Interview

Today's Current News Thread

http://www.wftv.com/video/24451409/index.html

Oh my goodness.

Baez refers to KB as "your girl".
    Oh boy, that says so many things to me.

Baez will gladly take pictures of the inside and outside of his house if the boss will donate to charity of Baez's choice.
    Days after he is talking to a civil attorney about a pic he posted on a public site and failed to set the settings to private. Need I say more about that?

Just his general speaking down to people gets me.

I wish I had the skills to put that interview into written text as IMO it's a doozy.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Seemed like he was in a happy, joking mood before the depo's. Wonder if he'll feel that way after the depo's are over. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post

Oh my goodness.

Baez will gladly take pictures of the inside and outside of his house if the boss will donate to charity of Baez's choice.
    Days after he is talking to a civil attorney about a pic he posted on a public site and failed to set the settings to private. Need I say more about that?

I wish I had the skills to put that interview into written text as IMO it's a doozy.
    BBM

Who wants to bet that the charity of his choice would be the one founded by the Anthonys?

No thank you. Just keep spending it on the helicopter fuel.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Where's your girl? lmao

credibility. haha. boy he's on a roll today

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    Seemed like he was in a happy, joking mood before the depo's. Wonder if he'll feel that way after the depo's are over. Who knows?
    I thought he was in a chastising mood myself.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Oh my goodness.

That's rich since it took eight years before he was allowed to practice law after the Bar. And speaking of putting his best foot forward - he is going to have to put a little more than his best, because his best so far is letting motions go through that lack notaries and wrong titles, etc.

IMO, Baez being a bit sarcastic was well deserved considering local media is using helicopters to fly over a house to see what ... a house. Total waste of fuel to view an aerial shot of a house when you can use goggle to get a street view for free. The tidbit about next time they want to use a helicopter, donate the money to a charity of Baez choice and open the door for the reporters to walk inside for free.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    BBM

Who wants to bet that the charity of his choice would be the one founded by the Anthonys?

No thank you. Just keep spending it on the helicopter fuel.
    According to channel 9 on the 5 PM news yesterday, they tried to go to his house to get a statement from Baez. They were allowed through the guarded gate but when they got to his street there were "security guards" blocking it and they weren't allowed to go in... so how were they supposed to negotiate this "deal" for the pictures? That's why the helicopter flew by just in time for the 6 PM news. I hope Kathi is standing there waiting when they come out of that depo. I'd love it if she'd ask him which charity.

Geez, as if "where's your girl?" isn't bad enough, he asks it twice and he also asks the WESH guy "where's Baba Booey?" I can only assume he's asking about Bob Kealing. It's not surprising that Baez is a Howard Stern fan.

JB: "It lays to a persons credibility. If they say one thing under oath and another thing another time..."

More of that "rich irony' we have been treated to from this camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Omachka View Post
    According to channel 9 on the 5 PM news yesterday, they tried to go to his house to get a statement from Baez. They were allowed through the guarded gate but when they got to his street there were "security guards" blocking it and they weren't allowed to go in... so how were they supposed to negotiate this "deal" for the pictures? That's why the helicopter flew by just in time for the 6 PM news. I hope Kathi is standing there waiting when they come out of that depo. I'd love it if she'd ask him which charity.
    Perhaps they should have called Baez at his office and set up an appointment with him to see when they can view the house.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Oh for pete's sake Baez, just hush and read this book please?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Public-Relations-Lawyers-Strategic/dp/0980171903"]Amazon.com: Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers: A No Nonsense…[/ame]

JB brought this all on himself. If he wasn't such a doofus, no one would care if his house was in foreclosure. I'm sure he's not the only attorney who has personal finance troubles. His behavior off camera as well as on camera just feed this media frenzy IMO. I don't have any sympathy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    JB brought this all on himself. If he wasn't such a doofus, no one would care if his house was in foreclosure. I'm sure he's not the only attorney who has personal finance troubles. His behavior off camera as well as on camera just feed this media frenzy IMO. I don't have any sympathy for him.
    He owed 200 a month in child support and did not pay it for years. How can you not afford 200 a month in child support. He is sleaze. Period.

Oh my goodness.

Can someone transcribe it for us? Pretty please don't make me watch it? lol.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast