2010.07.30 RAW INTERVIEW Kronk, Lawyer Talks To WFTV After Questioning

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
RAW INTERVIEW (07/30/10):Kronk, Lawyer Talk To WFTV After Questioning
http://www.wftv.com/video/24451409/index.html

Former meter reader Roy Kronk spoke with WFTV after he was questioned Friday by Casey Anthony's lawyers.

Roy Kronk Questioned By Casey's Defense Team

Updated: 4:34 pm EDT July 30, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Anthony's defense team questioned Roy Kronk under oath Friday. Kronk found Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods near her house.

Roy Kronk is a key prosecution witness and the defense wants to discredit him. The defense is trying to make connections between the duct tape that was found layered over Caylee's face and the man who found her.

Kronk said the defense's theory doesn't make sense. Roy Kronk has faced rumor and ridicule since he found Caylee Marie Anthony.

Still, Kronk said he'd do it again.

"Doing the right thing is its own reward," Kronk told WFTV.

The rumor and ridicule have come from Casey's lawyers through Kronk's ex-wives, who speculated he could be the murderer.

The defense hasn't backed off its claim that Kronk should be a suspect.

The defense filed court documents saying Kronk should be a suspect. Kronk says he's been telling the truth.

The defense canceled Friday's depositions of Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund and his father, but has rescheduled them for August 11.

Aw, I feel for that guy. Can you imagine being accused of being a child molester and being recognized every where you go? No good deed goes unpunished.

Is this the right link? I get the JB interview when I click it.

It's actually not, but you can get to the interview from the link posted. That link is the Baez interview.

It's only Baez on this link. Once was enough. :crazy:

ETA: Thanks for the article quote. I do feel for RK. I don't know if I could ever get over finding the remains of a coldly discarded child, let alone be accused of having to do with said crime afterward.

All the interviews having to do with today's deposition seem to have the same URL. Just go to the one given in the above post, and the rest of the interviews are right below. Just click on the one you want.

Aw, I feel for that guy. Can you imagine being accused of being a child molester and being recognized every where you go? No good deed goes unpunished.

Mr Kronk was nice enough to say that he would do it all again. Good for him! Keep the faith, Mr Kronk, there are people who are rooting for you! :dance:

what bother me most of all, besides the shabby treatment he's gotten from the Anthony camp... including their lack of thanks to him for helping find Caylee, but what bothers me the most is that people I talk to and read about now say they won't get involved and they won't help out when someone goes missing even if it's a child because they see what Baez and crew have done to this man and no one wants that thrown their way. Thanks to Mr Baez, no one... including myself, will jump in and help without thought and I put all the blame for it squarely on Baez and the Anthonys. They've set back an entire nation. Way to go Jose, Cindy and George!

Now that's the way a lawyer should handle questions from the media. No name-calling, smart-aleck remarks or lame jokes. He and Roy seemed composed and genuine.

These prior bad acts ( alleged ) will never see the light of day in this trial. Not if Mrs. Drane Burdick has anything to say about it.

Watch Mr. Baez here, he literally squirms in his seat. She will mop the floor with this nonsense.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5J_ObjkTw[/ame]

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, is Casey Anthony`s defense team trying to turn the tables and pin the murder of little Caylee on meter reader Roy Kronk who found her remains, or are they trying to portray Casey as a pathological head case with a sex addiction or perhaps all of the above? Just hours ago, Casey`s lawyer attorney questioned Roy Kronk, the controversial character who reported sightings of a suspicious bag three times before finally discovering little Caylee`s decomposed body.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ROY KRONK, DISCOVERED CAYLEE`S REMAINS: I`m in a wooded area down by the school. I need you like now. I just saw a human skull.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The defense has claimed there`s just as much circumstantial evidence against that guy, Roy Kronk, as there is against Casey Anthony. Kronk`s camp has denied that. ISSUES reached out for comment today but did not hear back before deadline.

Meantime as Casey contemplates the possibility of the death penalty if she`s convicted, she`s reportedly meeting with a psychologist who specializes in, among other things, sex addiction. Will the shrink diagnose Casey`s partying while little Caylee was missing as a symptom of sex addiction? Casey`s attorney, Jose Baez will join us in just in a few minutes right here on ISSUES.

But first, straight out to my fabulous panel. Drew Petrimoulx, reporter with WDBO Radio in Orlando. What is the very latest on the outcome of today`s deposition of Roy Kronk?

DREW PETRIMOULX, REPORTER, WDBO, ORLANDO: Well of course we don`t know actually what went on inside that room but we do know that he was questioned for hours today. Obviously, this is a key witness for the defense. They have tried to if not shift blame at least raise suspicion about Roy Kronk. They did interviews with his ex-wife who said that he was abusive toward women and also acted I inappropriately with young children, so obviously the defense tried to raise a spectrum of suspicion when it comes to Roy Kronk.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What is Casey`s defense team trying to get at precisely with Roy Kronk? Now, remember this interview that Drew just referred to. They conducted with Roy`s ex-wife. Check this out.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JILL KERLEY, ROY KRONK`S EX WIFE: He duct-taped my hands one time and I was in Key West at the time. And I was sitting in the chair. And he told me if I moved that he would beat me. And he would know if I moved.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Duct tape is very significant because it`s at the heart of the case against Casey Anthony. Duct tape was found on little Caylee`s skull and in other areas of the crime scene. It was also found on items in the Anthony home like a gas canister. So Stacey Honowitz, you`re the prosecutor. If they go after Roy Kronk, is it a good defense strategy?

STACEY HONOWITZ, PROSECUTOR: Listen, they`re going to try to do anything in this case to get her off the hook so they`re going to try to say that Roy Kronk is the defendant or the perpetrator, the person that did this and they`re going to try to say that she`s a sex addict, none of which is going to be admissible.

I`m telling you they`re going to have to have hearing upon hearing prior to any of this testimony being admitted into court. And I would say as a prosecutor, the prosecutors have a very strong argument to keep this kind of evidence out. So you`re asking if they`re going to try to use it. They`re going to try, that`s the operative word, try to use it. But it`s not coming in.

BROOKS: And Jane, first we had Zani the nanny, who doesn`t exist. Then we had old Jesse Grund, let`s try to put it on Jesse. Now we`ve got Roy Kronk. They`re just trying to put anything of reasonable doubt in the whodunit because we sure know it wasn`t Zani.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s their job, though. In the confusion there could be reasonable doubt. Stay right where you are. More on Casey Anthony drama. Jose Baez right after the break. He`s the defense attorney.

I am pleased to see that Mr. Kronk has an attorney who knows what he is doing. :clap:

Here is the direct link to the RAW INTERVIEW Kronk, Lawyer Talks To WFTV After Questioning

http://www.wftv.com/video/24454244/

Thanks for the direct link, Patty.

Hallelujah! Kronk's attorney is everything JB & CM are not when it comes to giving media interviews. I like that guy. I'm happy that Roy Kronk seems to have landed him a good one.

Mr Kronk was nice enough to say that he would do it all again. Good for him! Keep the faith, Mr Kronk, there are people who are rooting for you! :dance:

Wow, after all he has been through, he seems to have kept things in perspective. He could have understandably have said, "I wish now I had walked away." He did the right thing though, and says he would do it again. Helping to get justice for the horrible crime against Caylee. Good man.

what bother me most of all, besides the shabby treatment he's gotten from the Anthony camp... including their lack of thanks to him for helping find Caylee, but what bothers me the most is that people I talk to and read about now say they won't get involved and they won't help out when someone goes missing even if it's a child because they see what Baez and crew have done to this man and no one wants that thrown their way. Thanks to Mr Baez, no one... including myself, will jump in and help without thought and I put all the blame for it squarely on Baez and the Anthonys. They've set back an entire nation. Way to go Jose, Cindy and George!

I agree with you. You are completely right.

I'd still help search for a child tho. If my skeltons fall out of the closet, then so be it. I won't let Baez or the Anthonys rule what I do. They do not mean anything to me personally.

I've thought that all along. The amount of damage casey and her team have done is immeasurable. Who wants to go search for a child if they're going to claim that playing world of warcraft has caused you to lose touch with reality, etc. It's so disgusting. I think Kronk's off the hook now though, since they're gunning for papa joe...

------------------

It has to give him a warm feeling knowing he possibly saved the baby from spending the rest of Eternity in garbage.It was worth it Mr. Kronk and we thank you..:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back