Man with longest tongue in USA.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

tongue_wenn.jpg

Californian actor Nick Afanasiev has been credited with having the longest tongue in America by San Diego news station Fox 5.

Afanasiev's tongue measures 3.5 inches from the middle of his closed top lip to the tip of his tongue....

I just figured because this site is mostly women that this would be an interesting article. :innocent:

I should have never...

I should have never...:no:

I WAS eating pizza while reading WS LOL

? how does he talk with that monster in his mouth - let alone eat. Kinda feel sorry for the dude.

WOW ... 3.5 inches. Hmmmm thats longer than my...little finger??

hope he stays away from frozen flag poles

Wow.

U don't want to know the first thing that popped into my head. When I saw that tomgue rofl

My first thought....ok...I mean my second thought was "I wonder if he can tie a cherry stem with that sucker!" Pun intended......

My first thought was prolly same as zadari's......lol :tongue::lick::crazy::blushing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3UEIjV_Vo[/ame]

If that tongue was any longer, he could clean his ears with it!

hope he stays away from frozen flag poles

Maybe that's how his tounge got so long in the first place!!

In addition, it's not the size that matters. After 6 years together, 5 married, I just found out how short DH's tounge is when he stuck it out. Never realized... ;)

If we wanted to really get gross, we could speculate that he can clean the boogers out of his nose.....ewwwww....did I say that outloud? :saythat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back