LA LA - Brandon Mouton, 28, Grand Isle, 22 July 2010 - Missing/BP Cleanup

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.katc.com/news/eunice-man-still-missing-in-grand-isle/

By Melissa Hawkes
Missing Eunice Worker Missing Eunice Worker
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 6:07 PM
Updated: Jul 30, 2010 6:16 PM

The last time Barbara Kennedy spoke with her 28 year old son--Brandon Mouton--was more than a week ago.

"My mind is just....I got so many questions. It's like I want to know what happened," Kennedy said.

Mouton left his home in Eunice last Tuesday and headed to Grand Isle for work.

His mother spoke to him on the phone Wednesday at 1:30 a.m. He was last seen Thursday at 8 a.m. on a barge. Eight hours later, at 4 p.m, he was reported missing.

"My husband called me and told me he'd received a call from Brandon's work saying that he was missing and they were looking for him," she said.

The Coast Guard searched for 24 hours for Mouton.

Kennedy said, "To me they could have searched longer or resumed it."

The Coast Guard says they stopped the search because there was no evidence he fell from the barge.

"Brandon is not a good swimmer you know, where would he go?" She said. "He couldn't swim that far back and if he did jump on a boat like they think, he would have called somebody."

Sitting on her porch surrounded by family has been her routine for a week.

"I'm all nerved up, I can't hardly sleep at night," Kennedy said. "It's just wearing on me you know."

Kennedy is just waiting and hoping her son will be found.

If you have any information on where Mouton could be, contact the Jefferson Parish Sherriff's office at 504-363-5500.

C91FEA139EC963E59633B3CDC8ACEA16_250_250.jpg

Email sent to Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office. Will post if I hear anything back.

--- On Sat, 12/31/11, Fortunato, John N. <fortunato_jn@jpso.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: LA - Brandon Mouton - 28 years old - Grand Isle - 22 July 2010 - Missing/BP Cleanup
To: <redacted>
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 10:09 AM

Dear XXXX XXXX,

I spoke with the commander of our Missing Persons Bureau and she tells me Brandon Mouton remains missing. We have reached out to the media for their assistance as well as Crimestoppers in hopes of getting additional leads in his disappearance, however, there has been no additional information in our investigators locating him.

Sincerely,

Colonel John N. Fortunato
Commander,
Public Information Office
504-3636-5521 Office

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads