Gore will not be charged over allegations

believe09

Reaction score
I have been unable to find the original thread on the allegations by the masseuse, so mods please merge if someone else comes across it...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100731...3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA2dvcmV3aWxsbm90Yg--

"Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk announced the case was closed Friday with the release of a memo that cited "contradictory evidence, conflicting witness statements, credibility issues, lack of forensic evidence and denials by Mr. Gore."

Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees said in his memo that Hagerty and her attorneys were uncooperative, witnesses could not remember anything unusual, Hagerty failed a polygraph examination and she would not say whether she was paid by a tabloid newspaper for her story."

I must say once she claimed he was on her like "a horny poodle" I felt she was being less than honest...

LOL, goldfish!! That was my first thought as well...

I'm almost ashamed to admit listening to the whole lengthy tape of the masseuse's side of the story. She made references to professional standards & if he came on to her as she described, she could have walked out of the suite & sent for her table later (MOO). Instead, her responses to the alleged advances seemed playful, not insulted or afraid. I did not buy her version at all.

I'm not Gore's biggest fan, but I don't find this woman credible at all and am glad he isn't being charged with anything.

Are we talking about the one in Portland? I read somewhere (will have to find) but there is more than one woman making the sort of allegations. One I think in Hong Kong...

I believe the Portland story I just think she could have just walked out when he started getting overly friendly.

I find her statements and her behavior hinky.

I'm almost ashamed to admit listening to the whole lengthy tape of the masseuse's side of the story. She made references to professional standards & if he came on to her as she described, she could have walked out of the suite & sent for her table later (MOO). Instead, her responses to the alleged advances seemed playful, not insulted or afraid. I did not buy her version at all.
I'd say.
She admitted she called Gore after the massage and told him to think of red-headed women.
She said she was afraid to leave the room because of the security but she knew there was no security outside the room.

She failed a polygraph AND would not say if she had sold her story to the tabloids?...Okay...that sounds pretty wobbly to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back