1079 users online (272 members and 807 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 292
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,541

    Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

    Please continue here.

    Link to thread #1

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110103"]Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931

    timeline update request

    can someone please update me on the timeline which would probably help this thread getting started(part 2):

    if I understand correctly, TH can prove she went to 2 different grocery stores, after leaving the school, and can prove it? but she went to an Albertsons that was not that close when there was one nearby?

    What is the proof? Receipts? If they're cash how do they know they're hers? Is she on video at both stores?

    Sorry- sure this has been asked and answered but the timeline doesn't give much detail about the "proof" and I was wondering...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    KATU - Story Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM PDT

    Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

    According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

    snip

    Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

    snip

    At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

    By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

    Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

    http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html
    bringing this over from the other thread.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    190
    I would think that they have these videos and have reviewed them by now.

    I would assume that they have been able to confirm her being there, &.or have not seen anything implicating her (like Kyron with her or the purchase of a shovel) or her arse would have been arrested.

    The remainder of the day seems irrelevant to me...what the heck would she have done with Kyron between 8:45 & 10:10?

    Thrown him in some bushes and came back later when she was 'driving around with K'? Or when she was supposed to be at the gym but DeDe was there instead...

    I'm sure we could all come up with some crazy ideas to make it fit...but I personally don't think she's sharp enough or even cares enough to do it.

    Personally I think she found the solution to her problems at the bottom of a bottle, and it worked just fine for her.

  5. #5
    Reposting for reference. I combined the info from the two alleged Terri timeline articles, to make it easier to reference for discussion purposes. Links to both articles included!

    Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles

    Grocery Shopping

    According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

    Driving on Rural Roads

    Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

    * New info: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

    Gym and Then Back Home

    At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

    * New info: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

    By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

    First article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

    New article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman...-99181214.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    bringing this over from the other thread.
    sorry- i saw the snipped timeline but not the link for the article- mea culpa! thanks for posting it again...

    so one grocery story provided tape to the police that we know of- but we don't know what's on it as LE has not confirmed anything...and the other store is cooperating but again we don't know what that means...

    and due to the short amount of time she could have possibly spend in each store (because of travel time in between) do people think she went to both to spend time and set up an alibi? maybe kyron was in the truck? she could have told him to wait there as she was just running in for a minute (not appropriate for a 7 yo but who knows?)...or he could have already been knocked out and under a blanket or something...I'm sure all of this has been speculated upon, so i'm just thinking and typing and will stop now...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931
    haven't police said her timeline doesn't match the information they have (or did I just make that up- I do that sometimes,lol!)?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    190
    LE has said nothing.

    Problem is, we have K&D telling us what Terri has told them that LE told her.

    So, one thought that comes to mind is that telephone game...who knows what LE actually told Terri. Then we have the fact that LE can say whatever the heck they want to say, including bold face lies, and then of course we have K&D's deep desire that Kyron is infact stashed somewhere at the hands of Terri. And ETA: We also have Terri's apparent difficulty telling the truth, as told to us by K&D.

    I think the combination makes for a HUGE opportunity for misinformation.

    Bottom line, we know nothing...beyond the fact that Terri does appear to have accounted for her day (which D told us earlier she could not do).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078
    So the hinky part is the "driving around rural roads" if she can prove the other places/times.

    Her reason for driving around 'rural roads' doesn't pass the smell test for me.

    The grocery store runs (2) remind me of the Nancy Cooper case in which her husband made 2 trips to a local grocery store really early on a Sat morning and later 'drove around looking for his missing wife' with the 2 young kids in the backseat of the car. Something about grocery store runs and driving around aimlessly later makes my hinky meter go off.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285
    I disagree with bkh. we know alot from the court documents. extrapolations have been made from those. I guess believe them at your own will/pace/what have you.

    LE has actually leaked quite a bit if you read the court documents. Well... I shouldn't say LE leaked them.. but they were leaked nonetheless... in fact.. take a gander at the motion to unseal the RO>.. It says it all in terms of that information.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by BringKyronHome View Post
    LE has said nothing.

    Problem is, we have K&D telling us what Terri has told them that LE told her.

    So, one thought that comes to mind is that telephone game...who knows what LE actually told Terri. Then we have the fact that LE can say whatever the heck they want to say, including bold face lies, and then of course we have K&D's deep desire that Kyron is infact stashed somewhere at the hands of Terri. And ETA: We also have Terri's apparent difficulty telling the truth, as told to us by K&D.

    I think the combination makes for a HUGE opportunity for misinformation.

    Bottom line, we know nothing...beyond the fact that Terri does appear to have accounted for her day (which D told us earlier she could not do).
    Not to be adversarial, but how does it appear she can account for it if LE has not confirmed it? The time she claims to have been shopping is a big window as is the time she was driving... Did TH show the proof that she has or is it her word only?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I disagree with bkh. we know alot from the court documents. extrapolations have been made from those. I guess believe them at your own will/pace/what have you.

    LE has actually leaked quite a bit if you read the court documents. Well... I shouldn't say LE leaked them.. but they were leaked nonetheless... in fact.. take a gander at the motion to unseal the RO>.. It says it all in terms of that information.
    not to be lazy but dinner's in the oven and the kids are starving, lol! is there a way to view these court documents without having to go back through all these threads (or is there a thread on them)?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078
    is there a way to view these court documents without having to go back through all these threads
    I hear TMH is quite willing to show legal documents to folks...you could ask her to email you them. ;~D

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285
    Quote Originally Posted by nosysw View Post
    not to be lazy but dinner's in the oven and the kids are starving, lol! is there a way to view these court documents without having to go back through all these threads (or is there a thread on them)?
    wow... I will have to go back and link them all for you. hold on a sec and I will try to do that for you.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    I hear TMH is quite willing to show legal documents to folks...you could ask her to email you them. ;~D
    oh, yeah, what was her email address, again, lol?!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 455
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. TH was on Hwy 30 day Kyron disappeared
    By nurseratchett in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 254
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:20 AM

Tags for this Thread