1340 users online (225 members and 1115 guests)  

Websleuths News

Winged cat from hell.

A cat "from hell" has been put to death after villagers realized it had been born with wings. Journalists confirmed this upon seeing the decaying body.
    PICTURE INCLUDED

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/07/29/devilcat.shtml

Awaiting Cass's response to THIS ONE!

[QUOTE=blueclouds]A cat "from hell" has been put to death after villagers realized it had been born with wings. Journalists confirmed this upon seeing the decaying body.
    PICTURE INCLUDED

Sufferin' cat's ass! That's bizarre!
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

I'm sure that cat belonged to the "bat child' who is frequently on the cover of the weekly world news.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Stupid people! why bother putting something to death that has 9 lives??...

That would scare the hell right outta me Cass... if THAT cat came back.

So-called "winged" cats are not horrible abominations that deserve to be killed. Cruel, stupid villagers.

http://www.messybeast.com/winged-cats.htm

but...

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    I'm sure that cat belonged to the "bat child' who is frequently on the cover of the weekly world news.
    But of course. What the villagers should do is gang up on that drunk who drowned the cat. They might have made a small fortune selling the picture and story to the Nat'l Enquirer.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    "Bat boy" makes at least two covers on that rag. Usually something like his touch will cure people of terminal illness or that he had a steamy one night stand with Britney Spears.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Hmm is it just me, or is that the exact same picture in the article purportedly from 2004 as is in the other linked article (picture labeled Manchester Winged Cat (1960s) about halfway down the article on the right hand side).

Edit: the photo in the newspaper article looks like its been photocopied or altered from the original to look different.