Did Caylee Give Hints of Secrets?

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
Caylee was a smart little girl it seemed. her compassion in asking great-grandpa if hes tired, her singing songs. It appeared she was verbal and had much personality. I find it hard to believe she may not have mentioned some hints unaware they were secrets. how could she not have said - mommy and me went to store? mommy and i went here , there. mommy made me cry today. i want to come home to" grandma" cindy and jo-jo. little hints maybe something was not exactly as casey said her day was. cindy does not seem type to not interact with caylee and ask her questions. yes, she was only 2 but kids say the darnest things they say. wonder if caylee ever said mommy said not to tell you this or that. secrets, hints, or not at all? did something ever raise an eyebrow to family and have them wonder what did she just say????we may never know cause they will not say it . out of the mouths of babes?

Interesting topic. Agree. Im sure Caylee would have been like any other child her age and had a wicked imagination so some of the things she said would have been dismissed. Only way I can see Cindy ignoring all infothough that Caylee surely would have shared with her is being in denial mode like she has been when it comes to Casey for a very long time.

There may be lots of family stories we don't know about. Poor baby could have said she woke up in the trunk in a 2 yr old kind of saying that. That could be a source of many arguments between her and her mom. I am sure there were many signs that things we wayyy wrong, but no one thought she would hurt her child. fell down bumped arm. etc.

I get a bad feeling watching the video of mom on the floor holding her, the child seems to be kicking the mom hard, maybe her way of showing hate of her mother. JMO

I truly believe it is time to have micro chips put into our children. People can be traced by their cell phone, signals from their car (Onstar)boats, I'm sure there are more ways, we even give grandma a security chain for her to wear. Yet, we do not do that with our babies.
I know the big scare of big brother watching, the mark of the beast....(see holy bible for reference that it would not be the mark of the beast) I would rather have big brother watching than some SO, Sick twisted, evil person torchering /killing my child.

I have wondered if the "fight" on the 15th was because Caylee had spilled some secrets to Cindy during the trip to visit Grandpa and back. It could only be a matter of time until the "nanny" story was blown by Caylee.

I have wondered if the "fight" on the 15th was because Caylee had spilled some secrets to Cindy during the trip to visit Grandpa and back. It could only be a matter of time until the "nanny" story was blown by Caylee.

You just KNOW Cindy questioned Caylee from time to time.... Caylee was certainly old enough to give basic answers, if not some of the less complicated details. And Caylee would never realize her grandma was being sneaky in asking her questions... and that she was spilling mommy's secrets she wasn't supposed to tell....

JMO.

She was 2. No, she didn't have the ability to communicate anything reliable. Anything she said/did could be interpreted any number of ways. Are you guys serious?

She was 2. No, she didn't have the ability to communicate anything reliable. Anything she said/did could be interpreted any number of ways. Are you guys serious?

I have to agree. I'm not saying she wasn't clever or smart for her age, but she wasn't a rare prodigy either. I watched the video of her reading her book & singing. It was lovely, heartbreaking, touching, and 100% age appropriate. I'm not a child expert, but I have 3 little ones of my own!

There's a chance that by that age she was repeating a word here or there that she heard, but it would always be out of context and so mixed up that no one would understand what she meant.

JMO. Again, no child-development expert or anything, but I firmly believe that Caylee wasn't telling anyone anything that could be made sense of.

I have to agree. I'm not saying she wasn't clever or smart for her age, but she wasn't a rare prodigy either. I watched the video of her reading her book & singing. It was lovely, heartbreaking, touching, and 100% age appropriate. I'm not a child expert, but I have 3 little ones of my own!

There's a chance that by that age she was repeating a word here or there that she heard, but it would always be out of context and so mixed up that no one would understand what she meant.

JMO. Again, no child-development expert or anything, but I firmly believe that Caylee wasn't telling anyone anything that could be made sense of.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Caylee was two months short of being three years old. At that age, language can be quite developed - at elast enough to have a conversation with direct questions -ie did you see Zanny today, what did you do today and so on. My nearly 20 month old grandaughter is doing more than "repeating a word here or there" she repeats everything, and yes often its not understandable, but in 12 months time I can see she will be very understandable.

I think it is totally possible Caylee could of said things. She reminds me of my daughter at that age and my mom would question my daughter about my abusive husband (now ex) and my daughter would tell her things i didnt even know.So u could b on to something but we all have seen Cindy she just probably ignored or covered it. jmho

I think it is totally possible Caylee could of said things. She reminds me of my daughter at that age and my mom would question my daughter about my abusive husband (now ex) and my daughter would tell her things i didnt even know.So u could b on to something but we all have seen Cindy she just probably ignored or covered it. jmho

I think it is possible that she could have tried to tell on Casey. She would have been able to express things that she didn't like. I also agree with you that, sadly, Cindy probably would have ignored it or made excuses.

I don't think that her language skills would have been advanced enough to communicate with those outside her family though. I don't think she could have conveyed complex concepts like child abuse, or anything like that.

Caylee lived with three people who couldn't be bothered to get up and make her breakfast. What makes you think - if she was spilling secrets - that anyone was listening?

Caylee lived with three people who couldn't be bothered to get up and make her breakfast. What makes you think - if she was spilling secrets - that anyone was listening?

lol true well Cindy, in her rewriting history efforts, seemed to think Caylee was "trying to tell us something" from various pictures...

PLUS - I doubt anyone spent much time with her on reading/speaking, etc. I truly believe Caylee was a showpiece - some"thing" to be photographed and posed (she was 100% this way to casey, just an object) and something to be used to aggrandize the Anthonys (look how great a mom I am! Look how beautiful MY granddaughter is!) but when it came time for the things that were time-consuming and not so much fun...I don't think anyone could be bothered.

I think Caylee was old enough to start making some kind of sense when she talked, especially to Grandma/Grandpa, even if to non-family members it might have sounded like baby talk (the same way my sis has to translate for my almost-3 niece sometimes but wow she sure is expressing some very well formed views, once your ears are tuned in!). If Caylee spent most of her life around "grown-ups," either her grandma and grandpa or among KC's friends, she could have soaked up a lot of language fundamentals just from that exposure. In each of the videos I've seen of her, she communicates verbally with the person holding the camera; sometimes almost desperately when that person does not respond.

I suspect Caylee and CA spent enough time together, and CA had previous experience from raising children, that they could communicate quite well together. I don't think Caylee "told on" KC purposely and I suspect CA heard what she wanted to hear in Caylee's talk and acted upon it... but Caylee was heard by at least one person in that household, IMO.

:cow: as ever and thanks littlemisslegal for the thread!

There may be lots of family stories we don't know about. Poor baby could have said she woke up in the trunk in a 2 yr old kind of saying that. That could be a source of many arguments between her and her mom. I am sure there were many signs that things we wayyy wrong, but no one thought she would hurt her child. fell down bumped arm. etc.

I get a bad feeling watching the video of mom on the floor holding her, the child seems to be kicking the mom hard, maybe her way of showing hate of her mother. JMO

I truly believe it is time to have micro chips put into our children. People can be traced by their cell phone, signals from their car (Onstar)boats, I'm sure there are more ways, we even give grandma a security chain for her to wear. Yet, we do not do that with our babies.
I know the big scare of big brother watching, the mark of the beast....(see holy bible for reference that it would not be the mark of the beast) I would rather have big brother watching than some SO, Sick twisted, evil person torchering /killing my child.

While I can appreciate the spirit of your intention, that is just waaaaay too intrusive for me to accept. JMHO.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Caylee was two months short of being three years old. At that age, language can be quite developed - at elast enough to have a conversation with direct questions -ie did you see Zanny today, what did you do today and so on. My nearly 20 month old grandaughter is doing more than "repeating a word here or there" she repeats everything, and yes often its not understandable, but in 12 months time I can see she will be very understandable.

ITA. I was highly verbal as a child, to the point of ordering a complete breakfast in a restaurant at 11 mos, i.e., "I want eggy, toast, cereal, juice . . ." according to my mom. And my daughter was as well. At almost 3, she could carry on a complete conversation with any adult, and the only thing at all unclear was her "R's." If I or anyone else had ever done anything the least bit shady with her, we would definitely have been busted by her to "Gwandma."

If we were to believe Cindy, she was talking in sentences!

While I sincerely doubt that, it is very possible she could put words together. Only children who are not around other children a lot tend to develop verbal skills sooner.

On the other hand, multiples... from twins on up tend to develop language skills more slowly since they communicate more with each other. A gal I know has triplet boys and language development was a big problem. From their first verbal communications with each other, they developed their own personal language that only they understood.

As for Caylee, I would think George gave a better description of her verbal skills. He said she put words together. When he'd ask about Zanny, she wouldn't recognize the name. If Casey were to be believed, she would have probably known Zanny better than her Uncle EE and Mowee...

Well, I bet that if she had ever been put in the trunk for any period of time and someone jokingly acted as if they were going to put her in the trunk she'd react in such a way as to arouse suspicion. Actually at that age there are many ways she could react to certain things that would be very telling.

I was speaking coherently at 2. I was also diving off a high dive board at 2.
All children are diffent how they progress.

ITA. We had so many problems getting pregnant we have a 10yo daughter and another finally on the way, our family is so precious to us that I'd personally tolerate any invasion of privacy from Big Brother to ensure their safety. Not to say that those who don't agree with microchipping etc don't care for their own kids just as much, its a very personal choice.

Well, I bet that if she had ever been put in the trunk for any period of time and someone jokingly acted as if they were going to put her in the trunk she'd react in such a way as to arouse suspicion. Actually at that age there are many ways she could react to certain things that would be very telling.

I am thinking that if she had spent any time in a trunk in Florida, she would not have survived. Either that, or would have suffered medically. I know a lot of people that since she was kept in the trunk deceased think that she may have been kept in the trunk alive. JMO but I just think that is not plausible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back