740 users online (85 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.08.02 - DS's friends speak out.

They confirm what was said in a recent news article comment (probably was one of them) and DS staying with Terri is confirmed if it wasn't already:

Though Spicher isn't talking, her friends are. In an "Early Show" exclusive, Spicher's closest friends have come to her defense.

Jaimee MacKinnon, Spicher's friend, told CBS News, "DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone."

Karen Gjerning, another friend said, "If DeDe felt that Terri had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terri."

Spicher's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Terri's husband, Kaine, moved out and filed for divorce.

Gjerning said, "Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for 10 days."

(snip)

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill pointed out Spicher's friends are telling CBS News exclusively that the day Kyron went missing she says in the 90-minute period that's unaccounted for, she forgot her cell phone and was at work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...dy;cbsCarousel

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    "Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill pointed out Spicher's friends are telling CBS News exclusively that the day Kyron went missing she says in the 90-minute period that's unaccounted for, she forgot her cell phone and was at work. [/I]

This sounds weird to me sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryann View Post
    Too convenient in my book.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

CBS Early Show
    Kyron's Stepmom Still Not Talking
    Media attention continues to be focused on Kyron Horman's stepmother and her friend Dede Spicher. Priya David Clemens reports.

Direct link to Video: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...#ixzz0vSdtUPzp

Quote Originally Posted by kathryann View Post
    Easy enough to verify, though, I would think. No outgoing calls and pinging in Tualatin? Unless she had more than one cell phone...hmm

Her employer and one other individual say she left during that 90 minute period. Also, LE may be able to tell where her cell phone was so in time we will learn the truth.

Hmmmm. So Dede wouldn't be involved. Dede is this great person. What about TH? Did Dede not ever bring her bff around her other friends? Why was there nothing about Dede would not have a friend who would do something like hurt a child? No, it's only that Dede wouldn't do that. Huh. Very interesting.

Is Dede married?

Spicher's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Terri's husband, Kaine, moved out and filed for divorce.

Gjerning said, "Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for 10 days."
    Ten days? I never dreamed she stayed with Terri that long!

They must have had alot to talk about, huh?

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill pointed out Spicher's friends are telling CBS News exclusively that the day Kyron went missing she says in the 90-minute period that's unaccounted for, she forgot her cell phone and was at work.

How conVENient. She just happens to be out of touch right at the time when Kyron went missing?

These really are good friends because they will believe anything. I don't believe in coincidence either, and clearly the police aren't buying it.

She was working - forgot her phone - forgot her truck - forgot to eat lunch - why so forgetful? She obviously had something big on her mind or she was doing something that took all her attention. JMO

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

"Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable."

--http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

It doesn't sound like she was at work at all. "Abruptly left the house and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later" doesn't sound anything like "at work but forgot cell phone." If she was there, why would the homeowner have to call her, and not just walk outside to ask her something?

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Is Dede married?
    No...she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    "Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable."

--http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

It doesn't sound like she was at work at all. "Abruptly left the house and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later" doesn't sound anything like "at work but forgot cell phone." If she was there, why would the homeowner have to call her, and not just walk outside to ask her something?
    Yeah, working where? What was she doing and why didn't she tell someone?

90 minutes is quite a long time - she could have been doing anything!

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I regularly forget my phone...I leave it charging, forget to throw it into my bag, and out the door I go. I can easily be gone for 12 hours at a time, and not even miss it.

So it's a reasonable thing to think that someone forgot their phone, you know?

Best-
    Herding Cats

Quote Originally Posted by wondering1 View Post
    No...she's not.
    Well, this is all getting sort of weird, a whole bunch of new theories are now swirling through my head. imo.

We have two ladies who had a 90 minute chunk of their day unaccounted for the same day Kyron goes missing. Oh and Dede cant be traced because she left her cell behind. Totally convenient.

And thats not suspicious at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    I regularly forget my phone...I leave it charging, forget to throw it into my bag, and out the door I go. I can easily be gone for 12 hours at a time, and not even miss it.

So it's a reasonable thing to think that someone forgot their phone, you know?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    Forgetting your cell phone isn't weird at all. Having the person who hired you say that you abruptly left work for 90 minutes when you claim you were actually still there IS weird.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast