2010.08.02 - DS's friends speak out.

Chili Fries

Man Sleuth
Reaction score
They confirm what was said in a recent news article comment (probably was one of them) and DS staying with Terri is confirmed if it wasn't already:

Though Spicher isn't talking, her friends are. In an "Early Show" exclusive, Spicher's closest friends have come to her defense.

Jaimee MacKinnon, Spicher's friend, told CBS News, "DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone."

Karen Gjerning, another friend said, "If DeDe felt that Terri had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terri."

Spicher's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Terri's husband, Kaine, moved out and filed for divorce.

Gjerning said, "Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for 10 days."

(snip)

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill pointed out Spicher's friends are telling CBS News exclusively that the day Kyron went missing she says in the 90-minute period that's unaccounted for, she forgot her cell phone and was at work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml?tag=contentBody;cbsCarousel

Her employer and one other individual say she left during that 90 minute period. Also, LE may be able to tell where her cell phone was so in time we will learn the truth.

Hmmmm. So Dede wouldn't be involved. Dede is this great person. What about TH? Did Dede not ever bring her bff around her other friends? Why was there nothing about Dede would not have a friend who would do something like hurt a child? No, it's only that Dede wouldn't do that. Huh. Very interesting.

Spicher's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Terri's husband, Kaine, moved out and filed for divorce.

Gjerning said, "Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for 10 days."
Ten days? I never dreamed she stayed with Terri that long!

They must have had alot to talk about, huh? :liar::silenced::eek:

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill pointed out Spicher's friends are telling CBS News exclusively that the day Kyron went missing she says in the 90-minute period that's unaccounted for, she forgot her cell phone and was at work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...dy;cbsCarousel

How conVENient. :eek:fftheair: She just happens to be out of touch right at the time when Kyron went missing?

These really are good friends because they will believe anything. I don't believe in coincidence either, and clearly the police aren't buying it.

She was working - forgot her phone - forgot her truck - forgot to eat lunch - why so forgetful? She obviously had something big on her mind or she was doing something that took all her attention. JMO

"Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable."

--http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

It doesn't sound like she was at work at all. "Abruptly left the house and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later" doesn't sound anything like "at work but forgot cell phone." If she was there, why would the homeowner have to call her, and not just walk outside to ask her something?

"Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable."

--http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

It doesn't sound like she was at work at all. "Abruptly left the house and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later" doesn't sound anything like "at work but forgot cell phone." If she was there, why would the homeowner have to call her, and not just walk outside to ask her something?

Yeah, working where? What was she doing and why didn't she tell someone?

90 minutes is quite a long time - she could have been doing anything!

I regularly forget my phone...I leave it charging, forget to throw it into my bag, and out the door I go. I can easily be gone for 12 hours at a time, and not even miss it.

So it's a reasonable thing to think that someone forgot their phone, you know?

Best-
Herding Cats

No...she's not.

Well, this is all getting sort of weird, a whole bunch of new theories are now swirling through my head. imo.

We have two ladies who had a 90 minute chunk of their day unaccounted for the same day Kyron goes missing. Oh and Dede cant be traced because she left her cell behind. Totally convenient.

And thats not suspicious at all?

I regularly forget my phone...I leave it charging, forget to throw it into my bag, and out the door I go. I can easily be gone for 12 hours at a time, and not even miss it.

So it's a reasonable thing to think that someone forgot their phone, you know?

Best-
Herding Cats

Forgetting your cell phone isn't weird at all. Having the person who hired you say that you abruptly left work for 90 minutes when you claim you were actually still there IS weird.

.No lunch? No, I think she was out driving around to cure and earache..... I mean..... I forgot Terri used the earache...um ...um....umm

Well, this is all getting sort of weird, a whole bunch of new theories are now swirling through my head. imo.

We have two ladies who had a 90 minute chunk of their day unaccounted for the same day Kyron goes missing. Oh and Dede cant be traced because she left her cell behind. Totally convenient.

And thats not suspicious at all?

New theories are swiriling in my head too, and NOW..I'm even more convinced Ms. DeDe S is somehow most definitely involved...JMO

Her employer and one other individual say she left during that 90 minute period. Also, LE may be able to tell where her cell phone was so in time we will learn the truth.

I thought they just said they couldn't find her? IIRC it was undefined who said she 'left abruptly', if indeed she did.

ETA: She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Does anyone have a link to a MSM article saying who it was who saw Dede leave abruptly? (I'm specifying MSM only because I've read all the blog speculation.)

no lunch? No, I think she was out driving around to cure and earache..... I mean..... I forgot Terri used the earache...um ...um....umm

I am more than convinced now than ever that Terri gave the baby to Dede during this time period, Terri had other things to attend to, and caring to her daughter was not one of them, not after we know she took her into a public day care facility and put the "sick" baby with other kids and exsposed her to who knows what. It seems Terri worked out and released some stress after this 90 minute time period. Would love to see if there are cameras outside that gym that may see Dede dropping off the baby to Terri because they would have had to have a place back to meet since Dede didn't have "her" phone.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back