2010.08.05 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralFLMama

Reaction score
Sorry if this not an appropriate topic on its own! Please feel free to move it!

Last week we read that new discovery was given to the defense, when can we expect a doc dump. Or - did I completely imagine that?!

Thanks to MuzikMan for getting us this info, this is what will be in the next doc dumps:

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery

1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Oh...Dominic Casey emails! Hmmm...I wonder if those will contain anything of interest?!

Thanks Muzikman and Nums!

Thanks to MuzikMan for getting us this info, this is what will be in the next doc dumps:

07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Is this interview with CA one we have already seen/heard? And if so whywould it be re-released?
I'm also curious about the MA interview, part 2? Have we seen part 1?:waitasec:

Where is the interview with VickiA!?!?! She is on the witness list, they had to have spoken with her.

[/B]

Is this interview with CA one we have already seen/heard? And if so whywould it be re-released?
I'm also curious about the MA interview, part 2? Have we seen part 1?:waitasec:

WESH also reported that a spokeswoman for the State Attorney’s Office hopes to release more information in the Anthony case this week. “Court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony,” anchor Aixa Diaz said. “That interview is with Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008. It’s unclear why this 2-year-old interview is just now being made available.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...hether-jose-baez-hurt-himself-with-judge.html

Thank you so much! You're right - with all that, there HAS to be something interesting!

OK I was trying to get a feel for when this new to-be-released CA interview took place. WFTV says it's from 7/31/08. It looks like her FBI interview happened on7/30/08 (George's happened 7/31/08, the same day the new video was taken), and the interview where she met to do a timeline happened on August 1. This is the one where YM held her hands and told her she can't be changing her story. So she had also met with LE the day before that?? In between talking to the FBI and then the timeline date? Very interesting.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Strawberry, thanks, I wondered what the exact dates of those interviews of CA were.
So it looks like there is an interview with LE that was never released and it took place between the two you quoted and linked above.

Strawberry, thanks, I wondered what the exact dates of those interviews of CA were.
So it looks like there is an interview with LE that was never released and it took place between the two you quoted and linked above.

Yes, very intriguing, isn't it?

Yes it is.
It gives me hope that there could be other intriguing things we have not seen yet.

We can only hope that LE can get a word in edgewise. CA has this thing about being dissociative in her thought patterns and listening to her lies gets downright "so frustrating" with clinched fists. This interview should be a real doozy. :waitasec: Wonder how many words she can out without taking a breath between thoughts?

I am really hoping for a transcription of the interview too.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-tv-explores-whether-jose-baez-hurt-himself-with-judge.html

WESH also reported that a spokeswoman for the State Attorney’s Office hopes to release more information in the Anthony case this week. “Court records show the latest evidence to be turned over to her defense by prosecutors is a DVD of an interview given by Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony,” anchor Aixa Diaz said. “That interview is with Orange County investigators on July 31, 2008. It’s unclear why this 2-year-old interview is just now being made available.”

Here is an interview that will be new to us:

Here is the original thread that discussed this person:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81034"]Who is E. Gonzalez?TEXT MESSAGING INFO - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is an interview that will be new to us:

Here is the original thread that discussed this person:

Who is E. Gonzalez?TEXT MESSAGING INFO - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I thought I was up on this case, but you guys are amazing. Can anyone direct me to George Anthony's July 24th interview with Yuri and John Allen. I can find it on the web, but it just comes up as readable and prints only one page at a time in small print. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much. Solace

I thought I was up on this case, but you guys are amazing. Can anyone direct me to George Anthony's July 24th interview with Yuri and John Allen. I can find it on the web, but it just comes up as readable and prints only one page at a time in small print. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much. Solace

It's a good one! Cindy and Lee didn't know that George went to talk to them. He was pretty candid ... gets sick at the end.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

PS The link says "video" but it's really just an audio recording.

You are fantastic. Thank you so much.

I know why Cindy and George are lying so much, but Lee is a puzzle to me. At first he went and cooperated with detectives and was not at all happy with his sister. From what I can gather at the depositions for Zanaida Gonzalez, Lee was angry with Melich and Allan because "they did not want to hear anything that came out of my sister's mouth anymore".

But they are going to be asked some very hard questions when this comes to trial and the deposition type answers all three of them gave are not going to work.

Why do you think Lee says Jesse Grund denied meeting Tony Lazarro at the pool with Casey (says he never did) and yet if you read Jesse Grund's interviews with detectives early on he says he met Tony at the pool. curious what you think. Thanks again for the transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth