Tied Up Woman Types for Help with her Toes!

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm impressed! Can you imagine how shocked her BF must have been to get this message? So glad he was near the computer!

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/bound-woman-types-help-583758.html

A southeast Atlanta woman tied to her bed during a harrowing overnight home invasion was freed by police after she used her toes to type a computer message to her boyfriend.

slideshow_1001622233_toes5.jpg

for real?

my first thought was it's gotta be a hoax

how surreal would that be, you're on the computer maybe checking FB or playing a game before work, sipping your coffee, thinking about getting dressed or having a shower or having breakfast and THAT comes across your screen!!!

"It wasn't like this the last time my home got broken into," she said.

It was last New Year's Eve and Windom's mother was visiting. She was home alone while Windom and Hilton celebrated the onset of 2010.

"They didn't think anyone was home, and as soon as they saw her, they ran," Windom recalled. They took off in her car, which was recovered, stripped bare, three weeks later. The intruder was never caught.

Windom said she was disappointed with the police response; "They didn't even dust for prints," she said.

So when the media came calling after Tuesday's incident, Windom didn't hesitate. Her boyfriend wasn't so sure.

"I'm just doing what she wants," said the unassuming CNN web developer. "I was reluctant, but I'm more concerned with her being OK. I didn't want to be part of any circus."

Windom said she resents any implication that she's milking, or manufacturing, her ordeal.

"If people want to think it's fishy, that's fine," she said. "I understand, what with the balloon boy story and all that. But it's upsetting, as a victim of a crime, to have my motives questioned."

From the OP:

Police spokeswoman Kim Jones said that the victim was in bed when the intruder entered, possibly through a basement door that had apparently been left open.

So... someone breaks into your home just months ago, is never caught and you leave your basement door open?

And that previous burglar is spooked because he finds out someone is home and then runs ... yet takes the time to hotwire and steal the car? (cuz he wouldn't have been in the home to take the keys, right?)

Boy, she sure does have a lot of bad luck. People breaking into her home, stealing the car each time. Wow.

Funny she should bring up 'balloon boy'.

I'm not believing this, sorry.

Dontavius Jackson, 17, was arrested after the victim identified him in a lineup late Wednesday night, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The suspect was charged with armed robbery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, burglary and possession of a firearm firearm while committing a crime.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/arrest-made-atlanta-toe-typing-home-invasion/story?id=11336721

I'm glad I was wrong. I don't know if I could stand another 'balloon boy' episode.

Dontavius Jackson, 17, was arrested after the victim identified him in a lineup late Wednesday night, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The suspect was charged with armed robbery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, burglary and possession of a firearm firearm while committing a crime.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/arrest-made-atlanta-toe-typing-home-invasion/story?id=11336721

"She's very creative," Hilton said. "She's a fighter and she knows how to use what she's got." :waitasec: :eek:

Just because she identified someone in a line-up does not mean he is guilty or even involved.

Plus, he was wearing a ski mask, she said. She'd have to go on voice alone, if it were true.

I think there is also a possibility that she was engaging in self bondage, based on the way she was tied, which is more of a sexual position, and maybe got stuck and concocted the robbery story to avoid the embarrassment of it. Yes, even getting someone charged with the crime.

I wonder if the head injury from the gun strike was confirmed?

Again, this MAY all be true, and if it is, good for her for doing so well, but I am just having my doubts about her story.

I think there is also a possibility that she was engaging in self bondage, based on the way she was tied, which is more of a sexual position, and maybe got stuck and concocted the robbery story to avoid the embarrassment of it. Yes, even getting someone charged with the crime.

I wonder if the head injury from the gun strike was confirmed?

Again, this MAY all be true, and if it is, good for her for doing so well, but I am just having my doubts about her story.

I like the way you think. If this is true, more power to her and she is a very bright, creative person. The bondage scene sounds more like it to me too. I think she would be embarrassed by it.

I believe people would go as far as to id someone for a crime they didn't commit too. We have seen this done before.

Goz

I like the way you think. If this is true, more power to her and she is a very bright, creative person. The bondage scene sounds more like it to me too. I think she would be embarrassed by it.

I believe people would go as far as to id someone for a crime they didn't commit too. We have seen this done before.

Goz

I hope that kid isn't convicted for this if that's true. I hope they are fully investigating, which I'm pretty sure they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back