Two Brazilian Men Switched At Birth!!!

SunnieRN

Reaction score
http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/brazilian-men-swapped-at-birth-work-live-together/19576173

*snippet*

Two years back, Dimas Aliprandi and Elton Plaster didn't know of each other's existence. Then they learned they had been accidentally switched at birth more than 20 years ago.

The discovery didn't bring bitterness or recrimination. Rather, it led to the creation of a bigger family.

Today, the two 25-year-olds are living and working together with both sets of parents growing vegetables and coffee on a small farm in southeastern Brazil.

I found this article fascinating due to the way that both men worked it out!

Thats so sweet how the two families joined together & instead of one son, they have 2 :)

How beautiful!

I wonder if the mothers ever saw their babies before they were switched. Only two of mine were born in a hospital, our first and our third, which was a transfer from home birth. The third never left us, and we were released from the hospital five hours after birth. With my first, though, I remember when he was brought back from the nursery, and I definitely recognized my baby. I would have known if there was a switch.

Brazil has a very high cesarean rate. There's a good possibility they were unconscious or had very little contact with their natural children before the switch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back