742 users online (110 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Willamette Week "The Kyron Files"

New article filled with... I don't know how to describe it. My closest would be a TV Guide article for a new reality show?

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/?SOURCE=RSS

Notice whose picture is NOT there? What a sorry excuse for a "reporter."
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Well, now we know what Desiree does for a living. She is an accountant at Lithia Motors.

Now we also know why Desiree was sick. From taking a non-FDA approved drug that caused her kidney failure.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Notice whose picture is NOT there? What a sorry excuse for a "reporter."
    All those BIG pictures, and not a single one of

K Y R O N

Last edited by BeanE; 08-04-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Nope, not one item of Kyron.

We do however learn about the reporters pooping in the neighbor's yard. And Kaine target practices for hours on end while, I assume, baby K is napping?

WTH??

You would think biographical information of Kyron would be necessary in The Kyron Files. The article gave a lot of information (Kaine shooting guns for hours on end? Desiree taking non-FDA approved substance that caused her kidney failure?), but as usual, it lacked the obvious.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwenabob View Post
    Well, now we know what Desiree does for a living. She is an accountant at Lithia Motors.
    Oh, wow finally! I just saw this myself & came to post that detail. It has that been bothering me that Desiree's work was never important enough for any reporter to ask or mention.

Have no idea how the nurse rumor was started - I had a feeling she was a numbers girl myself. It's very cute how Kyron's parents are both in rather mathy/analytic fields of work.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Nope, not one item of Kyron.

We do however learn about the reporters pooping in the neighbor's yard. And Kaine target practices for hours on end while, I assume, baby K is napping?

WTH??
    My blood pressure is going turbo.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwenabob View Post
    Now we also know why Desiree was sick. From taking a non-FDA approved drug that caused her kidney failure.
    Yes, that too. Very interesting. Obviously "non-FDA approved drug" is a euphemism for something else.

Not suggesting anything illegal or illicit ... As an example - one thing that immediately comes to mind (but may be irrelevant) are the diet-type aids and diuretics...

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Yes, that too. Very interesting. Obviously "non-FDA approved drug" is a euphemism for something else.

Not suggesting anything illegal or illicit ... As an example - one thing that immediately comes to mind (but may be irrelevant) are the diet-type aids and diuretics...
    IMO, that was a low blow to DY on the part of the "reporter." There are many FDA-approved drugs that can cause kidney failure too. Heck, Tylenol taken in large doses can cause liver damage. No drug is without side effects.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

IMO, that was a low blow to DY on the part of the "reporter." There are many FDA-approved drugs that can cause kidney failure too. Heck, Tylenol taken in large doses can cause liver damage. No drug is without side effects.
    Exactly......too many tylenol has numerous actions.....you can even overdose on them
    Here.

So Kyron was 2 years old when mom DY had her kidney failure.
    I was under the impression that Kyron was a newborn............

Where ar the bio grandparents? DY, TY, and KH parents?
    News only mentions TH parents (step-grandparents)

No pic of KYRON!!!!! He is the reason for the KYRON files.................
    FIND KYRON!!!
    He is the one lost in all this sexting, divorses, gun shooting, limelight step monster & er buddies...............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I was about to post the same thing! My husband had a congenital kidney problem and since he had an operation to correct it he has to be careful what over-the-counter drugs he takes. No Tylenol or Aleve, for instance. The kidneys are sensitive to lots of simple drugs.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    New article filled with... I don't know how to describe it. My closest would be a TV Guide article for a new reality show?

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/?SOURCE=RSS
    Thanks for posting this.

I have a hunch that they wrote the article like a "TV Guide article for a new reality show" on purpose. It's a very subtle and sly commentary on exactly what has happened with this case.

And I agree: they should have added Kyron. It would have been very powerful to post a large picture of him, or several pictures, with the heading: Little Boy Lost and then talk about him as a conclusion. Even noting that at times it seems as though the tragedy of his disappearance gets lost in the other characters and subplots.

JMO, of course. They dropped the ball at the end.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast