1370 users online (305 members and 1065 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.

OH - Hebron, WhtFem 561UFOH, 25-40, behind I-70 truck stop, Apr'90

Ok- I'm sitting here today, and I'm thinking about a girl that was found in ohio in 1990. She's not in Namus and I haven't been able to locate any additional info anywhere else (she doesn't have an NCIC number listed either), so all we have is the DoeNetwork webpage. Everyone who does this has their own style of searching, but I'm fairly confident when I say, there are certain details that will occasionally stand out (clothing, hair style, ect.) and you would remember that detail if you see something similar somewhere else. Here is the link to the UF:

http://doenetwork.org/cases/561ufoh.html

This girl in ohio has a white mole to the right of her nose bridge. I have always remembered that detail. Last night I ran across a missing girl from 1986 who has a white mole- but on the left side of her nose bridge, so of course that grabs my attention. I make note of the 2 cases thinking, well everything matches up pretty well (height, weight, eyes,reconst vs photo), except for the side of the nose the mole is on. Here is the link to the missing girl:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/881dfca.html

I also ran across a case (she doesn't have anything to do with the ohio case other than her reconstruction was done backward)where it is noted that the reconstruction picture has an error. The UF has a missing tooth that is shown on the wrong side of the mouth, so now of course I'm thinking maybe they got which side of the nose the mole is on wrong. Here is the link showing the wrong side tooth:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/197ufmd.html

I know this is a long post, but so many of you have so much more experience, does anyone else think that 561UFOH and Linda Rose Grimm are a match possibly?

Much appreciated- Snufamonbobball
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-11-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: title/merged threads
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

They look like a good match to me. Wide set eyes, same browline. I'd like to see a side by side

I think it's a definite possibility. Here's a side by side.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Their descriptions are very similar, and circumstances, too. The missing girl's information stated that she may have resided with a truck driver in Kansas, and the girl was found at a truck stop just a few states away. Good call! Submit!

I agree also, I would submit!! Let us know what you hear!

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    Thank You for the side by side Barb0301! I thought a good identifying characteristic to ask about is the vertical c-section scar on Ms. Grimm, so we'll see what happens. It's a needle in a haystack, but who knows, maybe this Doe will have her name back.

Much appreciated! Snufamonbobball

Quote Originally Posted by Snufamonbobball View Post
    Thank You for the side by side Barb0301! I thought a good identifying characteristic to ask about is the vertical c-section scar on Ms. Grimm, so we'll see what happens. It's a needle in a haystack, but who knows, maybe this Doe will have her name back.

Much appreciated! Snufamonbobball
    Glad you are going to follow up on this one. I think the c-section scar is a great follow up question to ask. Let us know what you find out !
    Forever in my heart

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Yes Snufamonbobball, Please submit. I think it could be a possible match!!

I spoke with the Licking Co. ME investigator yesterday, and Ms. Grimm had not been looked at as a possible match for this Doe.

I was very happy to find out that no one there had forgotten about her. The investigator is still actively searching for her true identity and was not able to rule Ms. Grimm out immediately. She will be checking further into this possibilty and she said she would let me know when and if they rule her out, or match her.

Snufamonbobball

Great job Snufamonbobball !! I'll be anxious to hear the outcome on this case. It's always nice to know that the investigators are still working on older cases like this!
    Forever in my heart

I talked with one of the original detectives on this Doe today. I was kind of surprised to hear from LE since I had already talked to the ME a couple of days ago. He asked if I knew if her mother was still alive (i have no idea), he told me he remembers the day he got her call, and he remembered the white mole on her nose.
    I gave him the Doe casefile # for Ms. Grimm as I had done with the ME for Licking county.
    He had obviously never forgotton her, and he seemed to really care about finding out who this Doe is and who killed her.
    He said he would keep me informed, and if Ms. Grimm is ruled out, he will let me know.

Very nice people and also very dedicated people in Licking county Ohio.

Snufamonbobball

Quote Originally Posted by Snufamonbobball View Post
    I talked with one of the original detectives on this Doe today. I was kind of surprised to hear from LE since I had already talked to the ME a couple of days ago. He asked if I knew if her mother was still alive (i have no idea), he told me he remembers the day he got her call, and he remembered the white mole on her nose.
    I gave him the Doe casefile # for Ms. Grimm as I had done with the ME for Licking county.
    He had obviously never forgotton her, and he seemed to really care about finding out who this Doe is and who killed her.
    He said he would keep me informed, and if Ms. Grimm is ruled out, he will let me know.

Very nice people and also very dedicated people in Licking county Ohio.

Snufamonbobball
    This is great news ! Glad to hear that they are taking this so serious and following up. There is an NCIC number listed on the Doe page that might help the detectives, NCIC Number: M-582064255

Thanks for keeping us posted !
    Forever in my heart

I was able to find other websites for her by searching her NCIC#, but unfortunately they don't seem to have much more information than DOE does.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200301481W
    http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/lgrimm.html
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1216

OH - UID Female (NamUs #4768), Hebron, 1990 to: CA - Linda Rose Grimm, Perris, 1986

Submitted last month. Waiting on forensic review and dentals.

NamUS UID #4768

W/F 25-40 YOA found April 19,1990
    Pilot Truck Stop
    I-70 and SR-37, Hebron, OH

Poss match:
    Linda Rose Grimm
    Missing Person (Voluntary)
    W/F 25-26
    Linda Grimm:

NamUS
    https://identifyus.org/cases/4768

Missing person:
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grimm_linda.html
    Last edited by Cubby; 02-25-2011 at 06:19 PM.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...hlight=561UFOH

Looks like this same match was also submitted by Snufamonbobball but I don't see a follow-up, so please keep us posted when you hear something.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast