685 users online (65 members and 620 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221

    RDI-Only Thread--a declaration

    I don't know about the rest of you, but IDI really upsets me with their attitude. They treat us like illiterate garbage, and I'm damn sick of it!

    If they don't back off, I say we make their wish for a free-for-all a reality.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    It's the name-calling that gets to me. Idiot, snake, etc.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  3. #3
    .....I lean more towards RDI or at the very least I think the R's knew a lot more about the crime than they were saying but I'm open to anything...these threads make me want to post RDI frankly because of the rudeness of the IDI's....I've never read a post by "RDI" that put down an "IDI" but "IDI" seem to take any post that claims RDI personal and I wonder why ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but IDI really upsets me with their attitude. They treat us like illiterate garbage, and I'm damn sick of it!

    If they don't back off, I say we make their wish for a free-for-all a reality.
    SuperDave,

    Does not bother me, ad-hominem arguements are always deployed by those with the weakest case.

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    SuperDave,

    Does not bother me, ad-hominem arguements are always deployed by those with the weakest case.

    .
    I wish it were only limited to that, UKGuy. I'll give you an example:

    Today is August 6, JonBenet's birthday. If she had lived, she'd be 20 years old.

    Now, when I mentioned that two years ago, I was absolutely SAVAGED in the most mean-spirited manner one could think of, and for WHAT??
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I wish it were only limited to that, UKGuy. I'll give you an example:

    Today is August 6, JonBenet's birthday. If she had lived, she'd be 20 years old.

    Now, when I mentioned that two years ago, I was absolutely SAVAGED in the most mean-spirited manner one could think of, and for WHAT??
    SuperDave,

    Some people love to mouth off, regardless of the context, I just ignore them, if people have nothing constructive to say, and are just banging the same old drum, IDI or RDI I pass on by.

    Its only by working through the various theories and eliminating them can you recognise that RDI floats effortlessly to the top, those that cannot do the eliminating resort to posting on other obscure topics.


    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    SuperDave,

    Some people love to mouth off, regardless of the context, I just ignore them, if people have nothing constructive to say, and are just banging the same old drum, IDI or RDI I pass on by.

    Its only by working through the various theories and eliminating them can you recognise that RDI floats effortlessly to the top, those that cannot do the eliminating resort to posting on other obscure topics.


    .
    It's not me you need to tell that to, UKGuy. You know, I've had some private conversations with people here, and they all ask me the same thing: why do I put up with it?

    "When ya gonna get MAD, big Dave?

    When ya gonna get BAD, big Dave?

    When you gonna get EVEN, big Dave?"

    Well, you beat a dog, it will turn vicious.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    SuperDave,

    Some people love to mouth off, regardless of the context, I just ignore them, if people have nothing constructive to say, and are just banging the same old drum, IDI or RDI I pass on by.

    Its only by working through the various theories and eliminating them can you recognise that RDI floats effortlessly to the top, those that cannot do the eliminating resort to posting on other obscure topics.


    .
    So you think RDI floats effortlessly to the top. That actually was the case for many years. I guess you are smarter than all the law enforcement investigating this case because they are looking outside of the Ramsey family for answers. Maybe they should be talking to you instead of Bode Laboratories.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    So you think RDI floats effortlessly to the top. That actually was the case for many years. I guess you are smarter than all the law enforcement investigating this case because they are looking outside of the Ramsey family for answers. Maybe they should be talking to you instead of Bode Laboratories.
    Roy23,

    I doubt I'm smarter, but the scales of evidence tip heavily towards the RDI theories, IDI theories have zero evidence e.g. their probability of being correct is at best 5%.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Roy23,

    I doubt I'm smarter, but the scales of evidence tip heavily towards the RDI theories, IDI theories have zero evidence e.g. their probability of being correct is at best 5%.
    I just don't understand how you can actually say that when DNA has turned this case completely around. I mean they have it in different locations, from different technologies and every talking head that is still currently on this case call this evidence extremely important. And they aren't telling us all of it because of all the leaks before that have information pointing us in all directions.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,581
    I find this whole thread foolish...along with its twin.

    The whole purpose of this forum is to put our collective two cents' worth in on a tragic death, long unsolved.

    RDI is not a team. IDI is not a team. It's not pre-season, season or play-offs.

    It's supposed to be discussion, and frankly I gave up trying to discuss anything a few months ago when a member or two started blasting me on a personal level.

    I'm not here as an attorney or a forensics expert or a social worker or a witness...I'm here as an individual who is stiff baffled, after all these years, at the ghastly death of a beautiful child in her own home at a time that is supposed to represent the most peaceful time of the year.

    No one has the answer, so anything thrown out there should be up for consideration. There should be no names being called, no right, no wrong.

    And when...God only knows when...someone is found to be the killer of this child? No one should be putting fingers in ears and tongues out to say I told you so. All of us should just be thankful that hopefully some things have been learned on many levels, and many...many many...children will be spared because of our efforts.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    .....I lean more towards RDI or at the very least I think the R's knew a lot more about the crime than they were saying but I'm open to anything...these threads make me want to post RDI frankly because of the rudeness of the IDI's....I've never read a post by "RDI" that put down an "IDI" but "IDI" seem to take any post that claims RDI personal and I wonder why ?
    It is like that on all of the boards. I left one because of it...name-calling, etc. One poster named Shill...said..."Just because you would leave your daughter dead in a basement, doesn't mean that Patsy would". I was like...WHAT? I don't have high blood pressure, but that board would make it shoot sky high. Shill threatened another poster on that same board...who actually started posting here afterward...and that poster had to get the police involved. They will also take what you say on here, and paraphrase it (so that it is completely twisted)....and post it like you said it word for word...on their boards.
    "This time we get it right."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    It is like that on all of the boards. I left one because of it...name-calling, etc. One poster named Shill...said..."Just because you would leave your daughter dead in a basement, doesn't mean that Patsy would". I was like...WHAT? I don't have high blood pressure, but that board would make it shoot sky high. Shill threatened another poster on that same board...who actually started posting here afterward...and that poster had to get the police involved. They will also take what you say on here, and paraphrase it (so that it is completely twisted)....and post it like you said it word for word...on their boards.
    To that I would have said "just because I wouldn't leave MY daughter dead in a basement doesn't mean that Patsy wouldn't". I wouldn't put my daughter in those kind of pageants, either, but that is not true of everyone. I know exactly what you mean about that other board, Ames.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    I just don't understand how you can actually say that when DNA has turned this case completely around.
    Just because the DNA has turned the case around in your mind, don’t expect everyone to jump on board the ML bandwagon. There is no evidence that the BPD has changed its theory on the case, despite your continuing efforts to put words in Beckner’s mouth.
    As I’ve mentioned previously, if MB was as convinced of the weight of the DNA evidence and the innocence of the Ramseys as ML or you are , all he had to do is say, yes, in answer to the question, “are the Ramseys cleared?” It certainly seems you would not have remained silent.
    I mean they have it in different locations
    So what, there are a number of different ways to account for DNA of this type which do necessitate an “intruder.”
    and every talking head that is still currently on this case call this evidence extremely important.
    The “talking heads,” by and large, are speaking from “talking points,” which they received from chief Ramsey ally, Mary Lacy. Were they to do something that involved some time and effort such as actual investigative journalism and spoke to DNA experts such as William Thompson, Dan E. Krane, Marc Taylor, R.A.H. van Oorschot and others who have researched and written extensively on the issues of DNA transfer and contamination they might not be so quick to swallow the spin.
    Thankfully, there are those who are aware of the “innocent explanations” that ML rejects and have stated as such publicly.
    You have been clear that you feel that those who dare to question the inflated and disproportionate importance that has been placed on the DNA are “clowns” and “idiots.”
    Perhaps you can clear this question up for me , is Dr. Michael Baden, Former Chief Medical Examiner for the City of New York, the clown, and Dr. Cyril Wecht, Former Medical Examiner of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania , former president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, the idiot, or is it the other way around?

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyFpkBGI-6A[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgt9yMZCvbI[/ame]
    Last edited by cynic; 08-07-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    You have been clear that you feel that those who dare to question the inflated and disproportionate importance that has been placed on the DNA are “clowns” and “idiots.”
    Perhaps you can clear this question up for me , is Dr. Michael Baden, Former Chief Medical Examiner for the City of New York, the clown, and Dr. Cyril Wecht, Former Medical Examiner of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania , former president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, the idiot, or is it the other way around?
    I thought I should clarify a portion of my post, in light of the way SuperDave’s recent post regarding “handling snakes” led to confusion.
    What I am trying to say is that despite characterizations of those who doubt the DNA findings as “clowns” and “idiots” there are experts that disagree.
    Therefore, if we take two as an example, Baden and Whect, is Baden the “clown,” and Whect the idiot, or is it the other way around, is Whect the “clown” and Baden the “idiot.”
    The point being that there need not be any “clowns or idiots,” just people who interpret the evidence differently.
    After reading the post I thought that the phrase “or is it the other way around?” might be misconstrued to mean that Roy23 is the “clown and idiot,” and that was never the intention.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fox News suit: Declaration of Denis King
    By candy in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 01:54 AM