2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Opening thread to discuss emails between Dominic Casey and various people. Emails being on page 76 of this doc.

Who is Jamil Spencer? :waitasec: Whoever it is, he communicates with Ginny Lucas, too.

Whoever Jamil Spencer is, he does not like Sgt. John Allen. See pg. 88 of the linked doc.

And who is Luke?

Sorry I am asking so many questions. Some of these folks may be obvious, I am just not able to place them right now.

This guy is delusional. He seems to think he's a gumshoe in an old movie. Everyone is "moving drugs" and there's a crime ring, he may have a location on the remains of trenton duckett, he's got a "man on the ground " in Athens, there's a body in a lake that may be connected to Fusian...wow. He is an expert on cadaver dogs now too? What a renaissance man he is! I'm sorry, this is so disgusting and ridiculous. What a sham of a human being.

This is a simple case. Not complicated.

Pg. 109

From Luke to DC -

Dominic - are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? This guy is a real piece of muck and cannot be trusted.

eta: Wonder why Luke is worried about LP beating the truth out of Casey??? :innocent:

This guy is delusional. He seems to think he's a gumshoe in an old movie. Everyone is "moving drugs" and there's a crime ring, he may have a location on the remains of trenton duckett, he's got a "man on the ground " in Athens, there's a body in a lake that may be connected to Fusian...wow. He is an expert on cadaver dogs now too? What a renaissance man he is! I'm sorry, this is so disgusting and ridiculous. What a sham of a human being.

This is a simple case. Not complicated.

I completely agree. His emails are worded like something he read from a "How to be a PI" manual he ordered from the back of a comic book.:loser:

What do you make of that? I saw it too. They know casey knows the truth, obviously...yet they're searching for caylee?? I can't even wrap my head around this right now.

I can't make sense of it yet. Other than they're drinking Cindy's kool-aid. ;)

From Luke to DC - (bottom of pg. 129)

Dominic - does the street name have "gold" somewhere in it? We're getting gold flowers and one has picked up a "golden palace" in water???

Is "Luke" Ginette Lucas???? this sounds like a psychic thing to me...:waitasec:

Luke Phillips. He's come up in the case several times. IIRC he believes himself to be some sort of dowser or psychic. Affiliated somehow with Ginette, the psychic Dom was on the phone with while searching Suburban Drive.

I believe he's a total fraud, JMO. After reading these emails it's obvious that Dom Casey bit hook, line and sinker. And we now know where Cindy's beliefs originated about Caylee being moved around, possibly in Georgia, has to do with drugs and Amy, Ricardo and Tony L, or maybe Jesse G.

Wow, just wow!! We're not supposed to call people names so I'll just say that I think Dom is not the sharpest tool in the shed. This just blows my mind how he and Cindy believed these "psychic" tipsters more than the physical evidence and logical LE investigation.

Why does the date show June 2008?

ETA: Oh, I see...they've included past emails. Huh?!

OMG, page 20700, Dom says he provides research to Baez for the pleadings. LMAO! Now we know who was writing the motions and explains why Jose never cited any legal precedents. Baez probably just cut & paste what Dom said, LOL!

I can't make sense of it yet. Other than they're drinking Cindy's kool-aid. ;)

Actually I think CA drank THEIR Kool-Aid. It looks like Dom's "investigation" entailed relying on these koo koos from almost the get-go!! All of the stuff we heard the A's say are in these early, early emails....I just read Luke tell Dom they're being moved around. He tells Dom to look at Amy, Tony, Jesse, and Ricardo. Then I'm sure Dom passed this information to CA but I wonder if he told her where he got the info from...

This really really makes me mad. This Luke and Ginny preying on the family of a "missing" toddler and stirring up their hope and false leads. Not that I don't blame the A's as well but come on!!:furious:

I'm finding DC emails as early as pg 42? And discussion of the Grunds, including pics of their house.

Whose house/woods? (August?)

ETA: Is it the Morales'?

I'm getting a chuckle over DC's "work product" disclaimer on his emails. Alot of good it did him since I'm able to sit here and read them. Heh.

OMG.... I am just speechless after reading the first 100 pgs. of these emails between DC & Luke! They look like the freakin' Keystone Cops. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Everything I can tell that DC focused on is based on psychic tips/feelings/visions. Un-freakin-believable.

A cautionary tale for any reader who might use the following fable as an email sig:

Copyright ( 2008. All rights reserved.
This email is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s). This
email and its attachments) if any) contain confidential information which may be "Legally
Privileged" and/or may contain "Work Product") information protected by "Intellectual
Property Rights" or others "Rights". This email does not constitute any commitment from the
sender except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and
sender. If you receive this email by mistake) please notify the sender) delete this email
immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it. You may not) directly or
;ndirectly) use) disclose) distribute) print or copy this email or any part of it if you are
Jt the intended recipient.

"Access to Knowledge is a Right"

You just can't make this stuff up! (Thanks TWA!)

OMG, page 20700, Dom says he provides research to Baez for the pleadings. LMAO! Now we know who was writing the motions and explains why Jose never cited any legal precedents. Baez probably just cut & paste what Dom said, LOL!

This was during the time he was under contract by JB. LOL

This exchange cracked me up!

from DC to Luke
Baez is too busy playing with the media . . . I often feel as though we are running the entire case what with the investigation coupled with providing research for pleadings which I do not mind) but he needs to focus more on the issues at hand . . . my 2 cents .

Luke's reply
Way too many Prima Donna's in this circus -eh?

:floorlaugh:

In the words of TWA, "You just can't make this stuff up!!!"

Pg. 112. All this from Luke about something breaking on Aug 17th and Caylee may be home by the 19th.....

Please please tell me this was not behind all that George was spouting off outside the jail about Caylee coming home. Does anyone else remember that? DC and his gang inflicted unmeasurable amount of unnecessary pain. Sick and cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82