1190 users online (237 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones

snip~

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source...100052359.html
    Last edited by wondering1; 08-05-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Here's a link to the first thread about this topic in case someone needs it as a reference:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110905"]Terri obtained new cell phones from friends to avoid investigator's scrutiny - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So now we know TWO friends gave her cell phones. Imo, that undermines the plausible explanations that have been offered quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Here's a link to the first thread about this topic in case someone needs it as a reference:

Terri obtained new cell phones from friends to avoid investigator's scrutiny - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Sorry. Should I delete? I thought it was significant enough to warrant a new thread.

eta: I mean the fact that TWO phones has been confirmed was significant enough.

The link to the kgw article in the OP isn't working for me. It says the page could not be found. Is it working for anyone else?

ETA: TY Wondering- the link works now.
    Last edited by sorrell skye; 08-05-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: ETA
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    The link to the kgw article in the OP isn't working for me. It says the page could not be found. Is it working for anyone else?
    I cut off part of the link, I think....sorry!

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source...100052359.html

Quote Originally Posted by wondering1 View Post
    snip~

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyronís disappearance.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source...phones-1000523
    How soon after K's disappearance? Before Kaine moves out or after?... this is key!

Do we know "when" these cell phones were purchased for TH? I think the "when" would be seriously significant if it was in the first few days following Kyron's disappearance.

I could understand if it was immediately following Kaine's filing for divorce or if her lawyer recommended it for whatever reason.

So now we know TWO friends gave her cell phones. Imo, that undermines the plausible explanations that have been offered quite a bit.
    Or two friends heard that Kaine was monitoring her phone and independent of each other went and purchased her a cheap cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrainerd View Post
    How soon after K's disappearance? Before Kaine moves out or after?... this is key!
    I read it to mean before Kaine left because he left "weeks" after, not days.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Sorry. Should I delete? I thought it was significant enough to warrant a new thread.

eta: I mean the fact that TWO phones has been confirmed was significant enough.
    No, we needed a new one and the old one is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrainerd View Post
    Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyronís disappearance

This is from the link-this was apparently done post the disappearance, provided these sources are correct.

Well, then. All I can say is that if this is true, this lady (TH) talks a good story. She will pretty much have dragged anyone and everyone she knows into this situation....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

ďThe first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.Ē
    ― Maya Angelou

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    snip~

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyronís disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source...phones-1000523
    bold and red by me...

"at least" two friends...

wow...were there more than two?

Quote Originally Posted by miabellamoure View Post
    Do we know "when" these cell phones were purchased for TH? I think the "when" would be seriously significant if it was in the first few days following Kyron's disappearance.

I could understand if it was immediately following Kaine's filing for divorce or if her lawyer recommended it for whatever reason.
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
    Why would she need a 'bat phone' prior to the (public) estrangement with Kaine?

From the link (Thx Wondering - it works now!):

The grand jury in the Kyron Horman case was meeting again Thursday. The proceedings are secret but KGW has learned the focus was on the movements of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman, and at least one of her friends.

If the above is accurate info, then it could be confirmation of what the GJ is looking at. I wish the article named a source, but I know that's asking too much.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast