Weigh in on statements made early in the investigation. * Discussion*

prettyinpink

Reaction score
what TH said happened at the school that morning? Do you think they were really at school? If so, for what amount of time?

And, how much do you give to what Kyron's friend said, considering investigators asked that the grandmother not have the child speak to the media?

snip the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says TP..

snip TP says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

snip Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, TP says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.

snip TP's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked TP and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk snip

http://www.koinlocal6.com/NotFound.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/sites/KOIN/content/news/topstories/story.aspx

Although, the article is not found, that is how it looked, I took it from another post. This afternoon, I am thinking that the questionnaire handed out to families at the school maybe speak more than what was said from the people involved.

I give very little credibility to TP's story. There are 2 video interviews of him and he states 2 different locations as to the last time he saw Kyron, IMO his account could have been again different when being interviewed by LE. There was a reason LE asked that no one from the school talk to media.

Part of me is wondering if this is where the cell phone pings don't match. with her being at the school that morning.

Video 1:

- I went downstairs, and that was the last time I saw him and I never did see him after that.

- And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Miss Porter's like it's alright calm down, calm down she's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she's like alright I'm gonna leave and she left.

Video 2 (reporter says TP saw Kyron around 8:45):

- And he walked by the hallway and I'm like, Hi, Kyron, and he's like, Hi. I'm gonna go see this cool one. Electric one. And I'm like, Alright, bye. And that's the last time I saw him. He never did make it back to class.

Video 1: http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/in...-of-kyron-horman/2091168039/?icid=VIDURVNWS08

Video 2: http://www.kptv.com/video/23842579/index.html

I give very little credibility to TP's story. There are 2 video interviews of him and he states 2 different locations as to the last time he saw Kyron, IMO his account could have been again different when being interviewed by LE. There was a reason LE asked that no one from the school talk to media.

I don't see two locations. I see one - the hallway. What other location are you seeing?

I don't see two locations. I see one - the hallway. What other location are you seeing?
Did he see him when he went downstairs or did he see him in the hall way, this is why it sounds like he states he saw him in two different locations

what TH said happened at the school that morning? Do you think they were really at school?

Yes, most definitely. I haven't heard anything to indicate they weren't, and lots that clearly says they were, by multiple people.

If so, for what amount of time?

I think Terri was there for about 40 minute - 8:05/8:10 to 8:45. I have no idea how long Kyron was there.

And, how much do you give to what Kyron's friend said, considering investigators asked that the grandmother not have the child speak to the media?

I believe him that he saw Kyron. I believe him that it was in the hallway. I believe him that Terri wasn't with Kyron.

I'm not sure what time he saw him, and I would like to know that.

Did he see him when he went downstairs or did he see him in the hall way, this is why it sounds like he states he saw him in two different locations

Oh I see what you mean. I think hallway near his classroom only, then Kyron walked down the stairs. So to me, one location.

Oh I see what you mean. I think hallway near his classroom only, then Kyron walked down the stairs. So to me, one location.
Tp said he, TP went down stairs. Video #1

I'm probably just slow, but it just occurred to me that it may be quite possible that TP is TH's only witness. That's scary for the little one to me. Perhaps that's why LE didn't want the Grandmom to let him speak up in the first place. ?

I'm probably just slow, but it just occurred to me that it may be quite possible that TP is TH's only witness. That's scary for the little one to me. Perhaps that's why LE didn't want the Grandmom to let him speak up in the first place. ?
It was not only LE that asked that they not speak to media but also the FBI. IMO Grandma should have had a verbal spanking.

If he is the only witness, I wonder if he could be remembering this from a different day?

I believe that both TH and Kyron were present at Skyline Elementary that morning. I think TH was there from around 8 :00 a.m. until 8 :45 a.m.

With regard to Kyron, I think he was last seen by his classroom ar around 9 :00 a.m., as described by a 'source " in the school, and as originally stated by LE.

I don't think the 9;00 witness was T. Someone else... I do believe that Kyron was going back to see an electrical project.Perhaps he had glimpsed it as he toured the exhibits ....

In my experience with this type of science exhibit, there is usually a grade appropriate list which teachers have.Children usually pick a project from the list. There is one statlc electricity project that I know of. Kids touch this globe,and their hair stands on end due to the static electricity. That is the only project I know of connected to any type of electricity.... I doubt that there would be a project associated with real electricity ; IMO it would be deemed too dangerous for elementary kids...

If it was that project, I'm sure LE has determined the location (s) of the project. What classroom(s) was it in, did anyone see Kyron near it ? Who was with or near him ?

It's what keeps me coming back here : what on earth happened to this child ?

All JMO

I still find it difficult to believe that Kyron would have gone off to see any project on his own...he sounds like a timid boy who plays by the rules to me.

I think TP may be partly right about what he says, but he almost has too much information for my liking...didn't he also claim to see Terri leave? What 8-yr old pays attention to what someone else's mother is doing? I think he wants to be super-helpful and that bit about seeing Terri leave may be the whole problem with his story. If he really insists he saw her leave, without Kyron, LE is up a creek if he sticks to it. Unless of course we never hear about this little boy again. But that is the part I don't buy, personally.

Is he claiming that no one else was around when he saw Kyron-just TP and Kyron all alone in that whole school full of people? Maybe his story has been discredited,(if it has been) for instance if other people saw him talk to Kyron and know that it was much earlier...

Respectfully,perhaps we should keep in mind that he is a witness who gave an interview ? So we know what he says he saw. IMO there are probably other witnesses that we don't know about. Possibly they all saw an approximation of the same thing ?

A "source " from the school stated that they saw Kyron at around 9:00. Also,there was very early report that Kyron was seen " late in the morning ", but I don't have a link,don't know who saw him. So, I put it very low on my list.But I still include it... JMO

T's story has actually been discredited ? I did not know that. When ?

To protect his safety? Something Grandma doesn't seem to concerned about.

I did not mean to say it was discredited...was giving a reason why it might have been, if it has been...

I did not mean to say it was discredited...was giving a reason why it might have been, if it has been...

Oh I get what you mean. I never understood T's grandmother's motivation in letting him do an interview. I wonder if she thought he was actually safer if he gave an interview ? If everyone saw him,and knew what he said, would he then become a too public target ? School goes back soon, and I wonder how the kids and parents are feeling ?

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back