996 users online (173 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Levi Page Show 8/5/10

Tonight at 9 PM ET / 6 PST Attorney and former prosecutor Holly Hughes will be discussing the latest in the Kyron Horman case!

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

If you have a question/comment call 347-838-9781.

Hi Levi, whats up with DeDe, will she be back to testify at The GJ???
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

I'm listening tonight.

Whats up Kimster?? I can't listen, hubby is sitting here watching Ice Road Truckers
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

They are starting with the Anna Nicole Smith case first. I kinda follow that one, so it's kewl in my opinion.

Here!

Still on Anna Nicole. This poor woman will never rest in peace.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    Whats up Kimster?? I can't listen, hubby is sitting here watching Ice Road Truckers
    O/T -- I do love that show!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

I didn't even realize there was anything going on with ANS anymore, what is the latest?

I do think it's good attention is being brought to this case (ANS). Too many docs "prescribe" drugs for no reason other than money. They do what their asked without a second thought. I do think more docs need to be held accountable for all the drugs their allowing celebrities/athletes to take. It's so sad when there isn't one single person in someones life that truly cares about them.

Quote Originally Posted by angelainwi View Post
    I didn't even realize there was anything going on with ANS anymore, what is the latest?
    They're discussing possible drug charges -- who could be held accountable. Bodyguard says he's seen Stern and doc injecting ANS

Kyron up now

Awwww...they don't think Kyron is alive so they aren't gonna talk. They are probably talking immunity and talking deals.

"Investigative GJ trying to nail down time line . . . offering immunity and deals to friends . . ."

So sad to hear they don't think he's alive

Think DS pleaded the 5th

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast