Levi Page Show 8/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Levi, whats up with DeDe, will she be back to testify at The GJ???

Whats up Kimster?? I can't listen, hubby is sitting here watching Ice Road Truckers

They are starting with the Anna Nicole Smith case first. I kinda follow that one, so it's kewl in my opinion. :D

:seeya: Here!

Still on Anna Nicole. This poor woman will never rest in peace.

I didn't even realize there was anything going on with ANS anymore, what is the latest?

I do think it's good attention is being brought to this case (ANS). Too many docs "prescribe" drugs for no reason other than money. They do what their asked without a second thought. I do think more docs need to be held accountable for all the drugs their allowing celebrities/athletes to take. It's so sad when there isn't one single person in someones life that truly cares about them.

I didn't even realize there was anything going on with ANS anymore, what is the latest?

They're discussing possible drug charges -- who could be held accountable. Bodyguard says he's seen Stern and doc injecting ANS

Awwww...they don't think Kyron is alive so they aren't gonna talk. They are probably talking immunity and talking deals.

"Investigative GJ trying to nail down time line . . . offering immunity and deals to friends . . ."

So sad to hear they don't think he's alive

They are talking about failing the polygraph. Terri took two so people can't say she was too nervous and that's why she failed the first one.

Awwww...they don't think Kyron is alive so they aren't gonna talk. They are probably talking immunity and talking deals.

Who not gonna talk?? Who isThey Kimster?? Thanks!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member