1184 users online (238 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Iams & Eukanuba Dry Dog and Cat Food Recalled

On August 3rd, Proctor & Gamble expanded its recall of two lots of prescription renal cat food to include multiple varieties of Iams Veterinary Dry Formulas for both cats and dogs, as well as specialized Eukanuba dry food, due to possible Salmonella contamination. The food was made at a specific facility, and is being recalled as a precaution. It was sold in veterinary clinics and at pet stores in North America.

More at link:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...od-Recalled542

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

God bless you, DK. Your post sent me running to the cupboard. (Fortunately, my cat is on "Hills Prescription" renal.)

Sheba is waiting to get her IAMS back DK. Thank God the new Science Diet isn't causing her to throw up as much as regular food. The IAMS was the only food we found that helped her condition. She sometimes likes to throw up for attention too. Gotta love our kitties.

Thanks for the alerts. Keep us posted.

Goz