1202 users online (272 members and 930 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Does anyone know if she has ever made a similar comment since this happened?

Can a mod change the thread title to : Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes he returns safely?

IIRC, no.........it was all about HER
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Not that I know of, Kyron Who??? JMO Ive never heard TERRI herself saying anything about missing Kyron
    Last edited by PoppyH; 08-06-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

How would we know? We've only been given information which casts Terri in a suspicious light with no way to prove it other than to get it from Terri herself, who has chosen to remain silent. Given that no matter what she says would be used against her in a court of public opinion, let alone law, she's choosing the right and prudent path.

If she did I don't think we ever heard about it. Not from "Unamed reliable sources" or otherwise!
    Praying for Kyron. He needs to be with his loving family.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    How would we know? We've only been given information which casts Terri in a suspicious light with no way to prove it other than to get it from Terri herself, who has chosen to remain silent. Given that no matter what she says would be used against her in a court of public opinion, let alone law, she's choosing the right and prudent path.
    I would think with all the yappings her "friends" have leaked, if she did say things like that they would have leaked it long ago! JMO
    Praying for Kyron. He needs to be with his loving family.

IIRC, Kaine asked Terri to remain silent. HTH

We haven't heard anything straight from her so how would we know?

Only thing I remember from the divorce papers is that apparently in between sexting and sending provocative photos, she had supposedly texted MC that she missed Kyron and Baby K.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    IIRC, Kaine asked Terri to remain silent. HTH
    Huh?

I'll have to look for a link, but I remember very early on she said something to a friend that she missed her son and just wanted him to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal2 View Post
    If she did I don't think we ever heard about it. Not from "Unamed reliable sources" or otherwise!
    Yes, she has.

Here's documentation of multiple times:
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...d69/Horman.pdf

Also, IIRC, one of her friends said she makes statements about missing Kyron. Maybe it was Finster? I'll have to look it up.

Also, interestingly, although not directly from Terri, prior to Kaine, Desiree, and Tony severing their relationship with Terri, Desiree's letter to Kyron that she publicized contained this statement:

All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you.

Here's what was said and a link:

"She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

http://www.people.com/people/archive...397133,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by cypress View Post
    I'll have to look for a link, but I remember very early on she said something to a friend that she missed her son and just wanted him to come home.
    She could have been talking about her older son and not Kyron. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Considering the context, that's a stretch, IMHO.

Here's the entire paragraph, complete with where People reports that Terri has been "extremely cooperative." They aren't talking about J, her older son. They're talking about Kyron. He called her mom. It's reasonable to assert that she thought of him as her "son."

Authorities say Horman has been extremely cooperative. She has also been criticized for posting on her Facebook page about going to the gym in the midst of this tragedy, but loved ones say she is devastated by the ordeal. "She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    ............and this is what I mean. She can state it and it will be used against her.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast