Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if she has ever made a similar comment since this happened?

Can a mod change the thread title to : Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes he returns safely?

Not that I know of, Kyron Who??? JMO Ive never heard TERRI herself saying anything about missing Kyron

How would we know? We've only been given information which casts Terri in a suspicious light with no way to prove it other than to get it from Terri herself, who has chosen to remain silent. Given that no matter what she says would be used against her in a court of public opinion, let alone law, she's choosing the right and prudent path.

If she did I don't think we ever heard about it. Not from "Unamed reliable sources" or otherwise!:furious::croc:

How would we know? We've only been given information which casts Terri in a suspicious light with no way to prove it other than to get it from Terri herself, who has chosen to remain silent. Given that no matter what she says would be used against her in a court of public opinion, let alone law, she's choosing the right and prudent path.

I would think with all the yappings her "friends" have leaked, if she did say things like that they would have leaked it long ago! JMO

IIRC, Kaine asked Terri to remain silent. HTH

We haven't heard anything straight from her so how would we know?

Only thing I remember from the divorce papers is that apparently in between sexting and sending provocative photos, she had supposedly texted MC that she missed Kyron and Baby K.

I'll have to look for a link, but I remember very early on she said something to a friend that she missed her son and just wanted him to come home.

If she did I don't think we ever heard about it. Not from "Unamed reliable sources" or otherwise!:furious::croc:

Yes, she has.

Here's documentation of multiple times:
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/b/2/c/b2c0c26c-4221-4fde-a923-fa5788b1ad69/Horman.pdf

Also, IIRC, one of her friends said she makes statements about missing Kyron. Maybe it was Finster? I'll have to look it up.

Also, interestingly, although not directly from Terri, prior to Kaine, Desiree, and Tony severing their relationship with Terri, Desiree's letter to Kyron that she publicized contained this statement:

All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you.

I'll have to look for a link, but I remember very early on she said something to a friend that she missed her son and just wanted him to come home.

She could have been talking about her older son and not Kyron. JMO

She could have been talking about her older son and not Kyron. JMO

Considering the context, that's a stretch, IMHO.

Here's the entire paragraph, complete with where People reports that Terri has been "extremely cooperative." They aren't talking about J, her older son. They're talking about Kyron. He called her mom. It's reasonable to assert that she thought of him as her "son."

Authorities say Horman has been extremely cooperative. She has also been criticized for posting on her Facebook page about going to the gym in the midst of this tragedy, but loved ones say she is devastated by the ordeal. "She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

............and this is what I mean. She can state it and it will be used against her.

Exactly. It doesn't matter what she says, IMHO; what she says will, for the most part, be used to solidify the opinions most already have about her and her guilt.

Thanks wasn't enough.

............and this is what I mean. She can state it and it will be used against her.

Whatever. I have no use for the woman nor any of her friends that are running around trying to paint her in a good light. She has done enough damage on her own by her KNOWN lack of cooperation in Kyron's disappearance combined with the fact that she tried to hire someone to kill her husband. What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up excuses for her behavior. Good grief. :sick:

IIRC, Kaine asked Terri to remain silent. HTH

Do you have a link to that comment? I'm just wondering what could be so wrong for him to not want her to even utter...I miss Kyron so badly and I want him home with us!

We haven't heard anything straight from her so how would we know?

Only thing I remember from the divorce papers is that apparently in between sexting and sending provocative photos, she had supposedly texted MC that she missed Kyron and Baby K.

So...she wasn't following Kaines instructions of being silent...

Exactly. It doesn't matter what she says, IMHO; what she says will, for the most part, be used to solidify the opinions most already have about her and her guilt.

Thanks wasn't enough.

I agree. It is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members